- Ben W.: See, in my mind the stair picture looked like a scene from a horror film for furries. To each his own, I...
- faithful reader: OMG! My daughter (who is a few months shy of 14) wants one of those huge bears and I keep telling...
- MissT: He does swear… although it is in French. The really bad French Canadian swear words centre around the...
- Geeding: I came close to posting it myself, but also worried about the same reactions. Most folks, before evening...
- Bryan: I would post the You Tube clip of his Trump comments last night to my Facebook page because they speak...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 April 15, 2009
Hong Kong Christens an Ark of Biblical Proportions Hong Kong Christens an Ark of Biblical Proportions
HONG KONG — This city’s three billionaire Kwok brothers have just the answer for the rising waters threatening the global economy: the world’s first life-size replica of Noah’s ark, built to biblical specifications off the coast of this recession-struck Chinese … Continue reading
We had our first annual Bacon Day this past Saturday. As a huge fan of bacon, and all the great bacon blogs out there, I decided it was time for me to make my own bacon creation. I came up … Continue reading
1. Procol Harum – A Whiter Shade Of Pale 2. Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody 3. Everly Brothers – All I Have To Do Is Dream 4. Wet Wet Wet – Love Is All Around 5. Bryan Adams – (Everything I … Continue reading