- Alec666: I like Mr Shaw’s humilty and candor (I was selfish, I was just trying to save my own hyde). In one of...
- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 April 15, 2009
Hong Kong Christens an Ark of Biblical Proportions Hong Kong Christens an Ark of Biblical Proportions
HONG KONG — This city’s three billionaire Kwok brothers have just the answer for the rising waters threatening the global economy: the world’s first life-size replica of Noah’s ark, built to biblical specifications off the coast of this recession-struck Chinese … Continue reading
We had our first annual Bacon Day this past Saturday. As a huge fan of bacon, and all the great bacon blogs out there, I decided it was time for me to make my own bacon creation. I came up … Continue reading
1. Procol Harum – A Whiter Shade Of Pale 2. Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody 3. Everly Brothers – All I Have To Do Is Dream 4. Wet Wet Wet – Love Is All Around 5. Bryan Adams – (Everything I … Continue reading