- Bryan B.: I was in the shower when the space shuttle sonic boom happened and my wife was asleep. I had to work that...
- Geeding: I wouldn’t have guessed that Peter Jennings would have done such a thing, and I totally forgot about...
- Bryan B.: Double post warning – I went to Wikipedia to refresh my memory on the history of New Coke and laughed...
- Bryan B.: I remember New Coke tasting a lot like Pepsi and I believe that was part of the goal of the new recipe. I...
- GW: Theta.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 April 15, 2009
Hong Kong Christens an Ark of Biblical Proportions Hong Kong Christens an Ark of Biblical Proportions
HONG KONG — This city’s three billionaire Kwok brothers have just the answer for the rising waters threatening the global economy: the world’s first life-size replica of Noah’s ark, built to biblical specifications off the coast of this recession-struck Chinese … Continue reading
We had our first annual Bacon Day this past Saturday. As a huge fan of bacon, and all the great bacon blogs out there, I decided it was time for me to make my own bacon creation. I came up … Continue reading
1. Procol Harum – A Whiter Shade Of Pale 2. Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody 3. Everly Brothers – All I Have To Do Is Dream 4. Wet Wet Wet – Love Is All Around 5. Bryan Adams – (Everything I … Continue reading