- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 April 15, 2009
Hong Kong Christens an Ark of Biblical Proportions Hong Kong Christens an Ark of Biblical Proportions
HONG KONG — This city’s three billionaire Kwok brothers have just the answer for the rising waters threatening the global economy: the world’s first life-size replica of Noah’s ark, built to biblical specifications off the coast of this recession-struck Chinese … Continue reading
We had our first annual Bacon Day this past Saturday. As a huge fan of bacon, and all the great bacon blogs out there, I decided it was time for me to make my own bacon creation. I came up … Continue reading
1. Procol Harum – A Whiter Shade Of Pale 2. Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody 3. Everly Brothers – All I Have To Do Is Dream 4. Wet Wet Wet – Love Is All Around 5. Bryan Adams – (Everything I … Continue reading