- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 April 14, 2009
BEIJING, April 14 (Xinhuanet) — Thousands of dolphins blocked the suspected Somali pirate ships when they were trying to attack Chinese merchant ships passing the Gulf of Aden, the China Radio International reported on Monday. The Chinese merchant ships escorted … Continue reading
Those two extra tickets will be going to my friend Jimi who’s birthday is today, unless he turns them down. If that’s the case, I’m not sure what I will do with them. Countdown Generator
It is so simple. You give us a title and we write a short story. A very short story, in fact, exactly 100 words. www.nameyourtale.com
Remember being told when you were a kid that if you swallowed any of the seeds inside an apple, the fruit would start growing in your stomach? And then learning later that it was all a joke? Well…turns out that … Continue reading
INDIANAPOLIS — A woman was killed when she tried to break up a swordfight between her brother-in-law and a grandson in her home on Indianapolis’ far-northwest side early Thursday morning. Franziska Stegbauer, 77, died as a result of stab wounds, … Continue reading
Acoustics engineer John Stuart Reid, of St John’s-in-the-Vale, near Keswick, believes his Cymascope represents a “significant breakthrough” in the study of dolphin communication. Mr Reid said: “Until now the complexity of a dolphin’s speech has been virtually impossible to translate. … Continue reading