- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 April 13, 2009
What It Costs is an online leader in providing information on the costs associated with a wide variety of services and concepts. Whether you want to know the price range of practical activities — such as removing a tree stump … Continue reading
The practice of placentophagia, eating the placenta, is practiced in many parts of the world, and is said to stem postpartum depression and help to contract the uterus after the birth. After Chrissy Schilling had her first baby over the … Continue reading
The Hollywood Wax Museum is auctioning off a large part of its collection. Jesus and the 12 Disciples at the Last Supper is expecting to go around $8,000 – $10,000; and Jesus on the cross is expected to fetch around … Continue reading