- Larry: WOW! Someone on here said something good about Bridgeport. Wonders never cease.
- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
- AndreaJN: Now you know that DaughterGeeding isn't allergic to bees!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 April 13, 2009
What It Costs is an online leader in providing information on the costs associated with a wide variety of services and concepts. Whether you want to know the price range of practical activities — such as removing a tree stump … Continue reading
The practice of placentophagia, eating the placenta, is practiced in many parts of the world, and is said to stem postpartum depression and help to contract the uterus after the birth. After Chrissy Schilling had her first baby over the … Continue reading
The Hollywood Wax Museum is auctioning off a large part of its collection. Jesus and the 12 Disciples at the Last Supper is expecting to go around $8,000 – $10,000; and Jesus on the cross is expected to fetch around … Continue reading