From expanding the White House’s faith-based office to opening his rallies with prayer, Barack Obama has embraced faith in a more visible way than any other president in recent memory. At the same time, Obama’s actions on a variety of fronts, from abortion policy to accepting a speaking invitation at Notre Dame—a prestigious Roman Catholic university—have outraged religious conservatives. The confluence of these two phenomena have made for an explosion of “faith moments” in the first 100 days of Obama’s presidency. Here are the 10 most important.
- Bizarro Big Tex: current jobs with no long term upside: 1. alligator scrubber 2. Great White Shark dentist 3. Amazon...
- Awana Forev: Love the bullet point about the church and indoctrinating the child. The policy just doesn’t seem...
- AndreaJN: These deep fakes mean everything is suspect now. Any video footage can be faked to the point where I...
- owen: Clearly he did not do the extra rope jiggle at the end of assembly.
- Jason A: I worked in the foster care system about 15 years ago, and the trash bag issue was real and very sad. The...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From