- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 April 9, 2009
Link And here’s a bacon addiction quiz consisting of just 14 questions: And my results: [Thanks, Kevin!]
There’s something called the Capernaum Passover Experience, and it’s about a 20 minute drive from my hometown. Map We invite you to join us and walk through the Capernaum Passover Experience. Each group will begin the Passover Experience in 45 … Continue reading
A stroke victim has developed a phantom third arm which she uses ‘just like a real-life limb’. Tests have proven that, not only does the woman’s brain ‘move’ the arm as if it was real, but also the rest of … Continue reading
More than 97% of all e-mails sent over the net are unwanted, according to a Microsoft security report. The e-mails are dominated by spam adverts for drugs, and general product pitches and often have malicious attachments. The report found that … Continue reading