- Ben W.: So glad that y'all had such a great trip. I've enjoyed following along – thanks so much for...
- John Mackovic: I spent about a minute trying to figure out your gum comment, then I realize you probably meant that...
- RPM: Sounds like it was a great family getaway. That AA Flight Attendant sounded like the stereotypical AA Flight...
- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 April 9, 2009
Link And here’s a bacon addiction quiz consisting of just 14 questions: And my results: [Thanks, Kevin!]
There’s something called the Capernaum Passover Experience, and it’s about a 20 minute drive from my hometown. Map We invite you to join us and walk through the Capernaum Passover Experience. Each group will begin the Passover Experience in 45 … Continue reading
A stroke victim has developed a phantom third arm which she uses ‘just like a real-life limb’. Tests have proven that, not only does the woman’s brain ‘move’ the arm as if it was real, but also the rest of … Continue reading
More than 97% of all e-mails sent over the net are unwanted, according to a Microsoft security report. The e-mails are dominated by spam adverts for drugs, and general product pitches and often have malicious attachments. The report found that … Continue reading