- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 April 9, 2009
Link And here’s a bacon addiction quiz consisting of just 14 questions: And my results: [Thanks, Kevin!]
There’s something called the Capernaum Passover Experience, and it’s about a 20 minute drive from my hometown. Map We invite you to join us and walk through the Capernaum Passover Experience. Each group will begin the Passover Experience in 45 … Continue reading
A stroke victim has developed a phantom third arm which she uses ‘just like a real-life limb’. Tests have proven that, not only does the woman’s brain ‘move’ the arm as if it was real, but also the rest of … Continue reading
More than 97% of all e-mails sent over the net are unwanted, according to a Microsoft security report. The e-mails are dominated by spam adverts for drugs, and general product pitches and often have malicious attachments. The report found that … Continue reading