- RPM: Don’t get me wrong, Bryan. I like Norm. I think he’s a walking treasure of a sports guy. He just...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 April 9, 2009
Link And here’s a bacon addiction quiz consisting of just 14 questions: And my results: [Thanks, Kevin!]
There’s something called the Capernaum Passover Experience, and it’s about a 20 minute drive from my hometown. Map We invite you to join us and walk through the Capernaum Passover Experience. Each group will begin the Passover Experience in 45 … Continue reading
A stroke victim has developed a phantom third arm which she uses ‘just like a real-life limb’. Tests have proven that, not only does the woman’s brain ‘move’ the arm as if it was real, but also the rest of … Continue reading
More than 97% of all e-mails sent over the net are unwanted, according to a Microsoft security report. The e-mails are dominated by spam adverts for drugs, and general product pitches and often have malicious attachments. The report found that … Continue reading