- David Bryant: Looked at the lake on Google Maps and realized the satellite image was taken when the lake was drained....
- warren: Re: Christina Applegate story and the CGI beer story…that's so disappointing. I don't think I...
- warren: Re: Georgia cops dressing as construction workers….in Canada police forces have been going undercover...
- Geeding: I jumped off the highest one I could find, which appeared to be 20 feet. I think there use to be one higher,...
- CowtownDoug: A Fort Worth gem! Did you have the nerve to jump off the high dive?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 April 8, 2009
Alternating ash and snow fall over several days create layers in this examination of tephra-fall deposits (volcanic ash) from the initial explosions from Redoubt volcano on March 22 and 23, 2009. Picture Date: March 31, 2009. (Kristi Wallace / Alaska … Continue reading
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. – No matter how solid your recipe is, it is difficult to impress the inventor of the Turbaconducken, a chicken stuffed in duck stuffed in a turkey, all wrapped in bacon. I found this out at the … Continue reading
I found all of these pretty impressive. Here’s the Cheers set. You can find many more from the Flickr photostream of About On the set
The phone call Rich Evans got Monday morning wasn’t good news. It was an employee at Brigham Young University’s The Daily Universe , where Evans is the editorial manager. There was a typo on the front page. “It was the … Continue reading
Six Days In Fallujah, published by Japanese games giant Konami, is described as a ‘survival horror’ title for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles. Developed in collaboration with a handful of Iraq veteran US Marines – who have lent … Continue reading
It’s a Jewish tradition that states that every 28 years the sun returns to the same place, at the same time, and at the same day of the week . . .where it was at the moment of creation. It … Continue reading