- Jack Meoff: Tow ski is an idiot.
- blurdo: That first one reminds me of one of my favorite German words – Backpfeifengesicht. It's definitely...
- ALEC: Why would a boy? (man?) want to wrestle, play a basketball game, soccer game against girls(s)?. You will lose...
- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 April 8, 2009
Alternating ash and snow fall over several days create layers in this examination of tephra-fall deposits (volcanic ash) from the initial explosions from Redoubt volcano on March 22 and 23, 2009. Picture Date: March 31, 2009. (Kristi Wallace / Alaska … Continue reading
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. – No matter how solid your recipe is, it is difficult to impress the inventor of the Turbaconducken, a chicken stuffed in duck stuffed in a turkey, all wrapped in bacon. I found this out at the … Continue reading
I found all of these pretty impressive. Here’s the Cheers set. You can find many more from the Flickr photostream of About On the set
The phone call Rich Evans got Monday morning wasn’t good news. It was an employee at Brigham Young University’s The Daily Universe , where Evans is the editorial manager. There was a typo on the front page. “It was the … Continue reading
Six Days In Fallujah, published by Japanese games giant Konami, is described as a ‘survival horror’ title for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles. Developed in collaboration with a handful of Iraq veteran US Marines – who have lent … Continue reading
It’s a Jewish tradition that states that every 28 years the sun returns to the same place, at the same time, and at the same day of the week . . .where it was at the moment of creation. It … Continue reading