- Ben W.: Well that link is a mess. Try this one: https://tinyurl.com/y2jj6z9x
- Ben W.: You were the first person I thought of when I saw this on NBC 5 last night. https://www.nbcdfw.com/ente...
- Bryan B.: Thanks for posting the article on Everest. That was eye opening. I’ve been fascinated with Everest...
- TXSharon: I went to Twitter to follow the SixthForm Poet/ How I Met My Wife guy. He has several other good tales on...
- Bryan B.: I love Whataburger as much as anyone and if you forced me to name my favorite fast food joint, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 April 7, 2009
I decided to put all the lyrics on the new album in a word cloud application and got the following: For a much larger version, click here.
More pics here.
A bit of local church news . . . Calvary Church has a simple mission statement: REACH. We reach up [loving God], reach in [serving each other], and reach out [changing the world]. For the month of April we are … Continue reading
A small but growing number of cash-strapped communities are printing their own money. Borrowing from a Depression-era idea, they are aiming to help consumers make ends meet and support struggling local businesses. The systems generally work like this: Businesses and … Continue reading
While I was driving through Stephenville this past weekend . . .
You’ll even see our local news . . .
Buy some here.
Everyone knows the best time to get your baked goods is when they’re fresh out the oven. So we figured that this could be a killer use of Twitter. Letting followers know that fresh goodies are ready right now. But … Continue reading
I noticed that my local grocery store now sells water from my hometown – Mineral Wells, TX – population just under 16,800. Here’s a little more on the story of Crazy Water and Mineral Wells.