- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 April 7, 2009
I decided to put all the lyrics on the new album in a word cloud application and got the following: For a much larger version, click here.
More pics here.
A bit of local church news . . . Calvary Church has a simple mission statement: REACH. We reach up [loving God], reach in [serving each other], and reach out [changing the world]. For the month of April we are … Continue reading
A small but growing number of cash-strapped communities are printing their own money. Borrowing from a Depression-era idea, they are aiming to help consumers make ends meet and support struggling local businesses. The systems generally work like this: Businesses and … Continue reading
While I was driving through Stephenville this past weekend . . .
You’ll even see our local news . . .
Buy some here.
Everyone knows the best time to get your baked goods is when they’re fresh out the oven. So we figured that this could be a killer use of Twitter. Letting followers know that fresh goodies are ready right now. But … Continue reading
I noticed that my local grocery store now sells water from my hometown – Mineral Wells, TX – population just under 16,800. Here’s a little more on the story of Crazy Water and Mineral Wells.