- David Bryant: We've been there. The landings make for great pictures, but the coolest experience is when the big...
- Ben W.: Haha – yeah. I have lots of followers who are "Disney blogosphere" famous. Translation: I...
- Geeding: Those are some pretty solid Twitter followers. All that Disney fandom stuff must pay off.
- Bully Pulpit: In reference to a post a week ago about a debate whether it is polite for a passenger to recline his...
- Owner/GM: "It’s a toss-up between him and Bud Kennedy of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram for who’s my...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 April 7, 2009
I decided to put all the lyrics on the new album in a word cloud application and got the following: For a much larger version, click here.
More pics here.
A bit of local church news . . . Calvary Church has a simple mission statement: REACH. We reach up [loving God], reach in [serving each other], and reach out [changing the world]. For the month of April we are … Continue reading
A small but growing number of cash-strapped communities are printing their own money. Borrowing from a Depression-era idea, they are aiming to help consumers make ends meet and support struggling local businesses. The systems generally work like this: Businesses and … Continue reading
While I was driving through Stephenville this past weekend . . .
You’ll even see our local news . . .
Buy some here.
Everyone knows the best time to get your baked goods is when they’re fresh out the oven. So we figured that this could be a killer use of Twitter. Letting followers know that fresh goodies are ready right now. But … Continue reading
I noticed that my local grocery store now sells water from my hometown – Mineral Wells, TX – population just under 16,800. Here’s a little more on the story of Crazy Water and Mineral Wells.