- Jason A: Until about a year ago, there was a Starbucks inside the Tom Thumb on Keller Pkwy in Keller, and another...
- Anonymous: It is a little further than 500 feet but there is a Chick-fil-a in Willow Bend mall and outside of the...
- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 April 7, 2009
I decided to put all the lyrics on the new album in a word cloud application and got the following: For a much larger version, click here.
More pics here.
A bit of local church news . . . Calvary Church has a simple mission statement: REACH. We reach up [loving God], reach in [serving each other], and reach out [changing the world]. For the month of April we are … Continue reading
A small but growing number of cash-strapped communities are printing their own money. Borrowing from a Depression-era idea, they are aiming to help consumers make ends meet and support struggling local businesses. The systems generally work like this: Businesses and … Continue reading
While I was driving through Stephenville this past weekend . . .
You’ll even see our local news . . .
Buy some here.
Everyone knows the best time to get your baked goods is when they’re fresh out the oven. So we figured that this could be a killer use of Twitter. Letting followers know that fresh goodies are ready right now. But … Continue reading
I noticed that my local grocery store now sells water from my hometown – Mineral Wells, TX – population just under 16,800. Here’s a little more on the story of Crazy Water and Mineral Wells.