- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 April 7, 2009
I decided to put all the lyrics on the new album in a word cloud application and got the following: For a much larger version, click here.
More pics here.
A bit of local church news . . . Calvary Church has a simple mission statement: REACH. We reach up [loving God], reach in [serving each other], and reach out [changing the world]. For the month of April we are … Continue reading
A small but growing number of cash-strapped communities are printing their own money. Borrowing from a Depression-era idea, they are aiming to help consumers make ends meet and support struggling local businesses. The systems generally work like this: Businesses and … Continue reading
While I was driving through Stephenville this past weekend . . .
You’ll even see our local news . . .
Buy some here.
Everyone knows the best time to get your baked goods is when they’re fresh out the oven. So we figured that this could be a killer use of Twitter. Letting followers know that fresh goodies are ready right now. But … Continue reading
I noticed that my local grocery store now sells water from my hometown – Mineral Wells, TX – population just under 16,800. Here’s a little more on the story of Crazy Water and Mineral Wells.