- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 April 6, 2009
SYDNEY (AFP) – A pet dog that fell overboard in rough seas off Australia has been reunited with its owners after surviving alone on an island for four months, reports said. Sophie Tucker, apparently named after a late US entertainer, … Continue reading
Moonsets are not often quite as exciting as this one. But amateur astronomer Marc-Andre Besel was impressed by the brilliant lighting displays that joined the first quarter Moon and stars of the constellation Scorpius in western skies. On August 22, … Continue reading
Impressive . . . most impressive . . . If I were to write a movie, I would have something like this take place in a museum as a diversion while artwork is being stolen elsewhere in the place.
OKLAHOMA CITY – Drivers on NW Expressway near Wilshire were shocked and confused by this new roadside message. An attention grabber it is, but we wanted to know what’s behind the billboard. One Metro driver said, “I wouldn’t put something … Continue reading
The Voca People is an international vocal theater performance that combines vocal sounds and an A Cappella singing with the art of modern beat-box.
More than 100,000 Britons have recently downloaded “certificates of de-baptism” from the Internet to renounce their Christian faith. The initiative launched by a group called the National Secular Society (NSS) follows atheist campaigns here and elsewhere, including a London bus … Continue reading