- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, I did indeed read it, but had a hard time trying to get the "gist" of it.
- RPM: Greg Abbott is an idiot.
- Triple Fake: A little clarification about how the governor objectifies women by badly misidentifying them as armed...
- barry: Ha! Here's my one bullet point: it's all God!
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Good reply Brent. Question for you: Did God allow the Holocaust?… or, was there a greater...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 April 6, 2009
SYDNEY (AFP) – A pet dog that fell overboard in rough seas off Australia has been reunited with its owners after surviving alone on an island for four months, reports said. Sophie Tucker, apparently named after a late US entertainer, … Continue reading
Moonsets are not often quite as exciting as this one. But amateur astronomer Marc-Andre Besel was impressed by the brilliant lighting displays that joined the first quarter Moon and stars of the constellation Scorpius in western skies. On August 22, … Continue reading
Impressive . . . most impressive . . . If I were to write a movie, I would have something like this take place in a museum as a diversion while artwork is being stolen elsewhere in the place.
OKLAHOMA CITY – Drivers on NW Expressway near Wilshire were shocked and confused by this new roadside message. An attention grabber it is, but we wanted to know what’s behind the billboard. One Metro driver said, “I wouldn’t put something … Continue reading
The Voca People is an international vocal theater performance that combines vocal sounds and an A Cappella singing with the art of modern beat-box.
More than 100,000 Britons have recently downloaded “certificates of de-baptism” from the Internet to renounce their Christian faith. The initiative launched by a group called the National Secular Society (NSS) follows atheist campaigns here and elsewhere, including a London bus … Continue reading