The Toot Scoot is a bike intended for children ages 2-5. It was created with no pedals or training wheels. Children sit on the seat while pushing off the ground with their feet, scooting themselves and the bike forward. By first learning balance, coordination and motor skills on the Toot Scoot, children as well as parents will find the transition to a traditional two wheel bike much easier than without a Toot Scoot.
- Anonymous: Whataburger being sold…..maybe they’ll fix the fries that go hard and chewy after a few minutes
- barry: Keith, you do a great job of remembering. Whether it’s though your mom’s handsewn clothes that...
- Mott: Are you being serious about SHS?
- Peggy Noice: I always think it is strange how years just keep passing and they aren’t here. I can only credit...
- David Bryant: “Our new pastor has asked me to take part in a youth minister exploratory committee which...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From