- TXSharon: I went to Twitter to follow the SixthForm Poet/ How I Met My Wife guy. He has several other good tales on...
- Bryan B.: I love Whataburger as much as anyone and if you forced me to name my favorite fast food joint, I...
- Anonymous: Whataburger being sold…..maybe they’ll fix the fries that go hard and chewy after a few minutes
- barry: Keith, you do a great job of remembering. Whether it’s though your mom’s handsewn clothes that...
- Mott: Are you being serious about SHS?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2009
POLICE in California are investigating how Eunice Workman died and why it took so long to discover her remains. The 76 year-old woman was reported missing by her family nearly seven years ago and the case has remained unsolved. In … Continue reading
As rednecks ourselves, we think rednecks are some of the most fun people anywhere. So, why not have an online place where we can all meet? Think of this as an online honky-tonk. But without the drinkin’, the cussin’ and … Continue reading
Poor audio quality warning:
I watched the original Manchurian Candidate over the weekend and was highly impressed. There were several “holy cow I didn’t see that coming” moments. That was my first time ever watching it, and I’m not sure if I want to … Continue reading
I had no idea a movie was being made about the book, but Donald Miller provides an update on it on his blog. I guess when LifeWay decides to sell the DVD, they’ll have to put disclaimer on it telling … Continue reading
I love watching CBS Sunday Morning, I always feel enlightened and smarter after each episode. In this segment, I leaned what’s new is really not so new after all. The concept of reading newspapers online and being able to comment … Continue reading
WifeGeeding lovers her some Chick-fil-A, and can’t wait to be reunited after Lent is over.
Back in January I made a post about fellow half-Asian Hans Steiniger, who has a website that tracks his quest to attend a game in all of the stadiums in the NFL. Ever since I made that post, he’s become … Continue reading
A Pennsylvania girl is the winner of the seventh annnual “Jif Most Creative Peanut Butter Sandwich Contest,” the peanut butter maker announced. Jordyn Boyer, 10, of Lebanon, Lebanon County, was inspired by an authentic Louisiana sandwich to create her Po’ … Continue reading