Bag of Randomness
- I like to give hugs.
- I say hola a lot.
- I’m not sure how many people not from the south understood that last line.
- But I also say howdy quite a lot, so much so I caught myself saying it when I was in NYC once and felt very out of place.
- I don’t Twitter is as intuitive as it should be.
- I can’t get pictures from my phone to post to TwitPic. I take a picture, and using my GMail account send the picture to the email address that TwitPic provide, but the picture and Twitter updated never posts.
- Meghan McCain continues to entertain me. Link You go girl.
- I just got a baby shower invitation from one of my old high school friends – I have a feeling the pregnancy wasn’t planned.
- During lunch yesterday I stepped out and got my haircut, but nobody noticed when I came back to work. It kinda made me sad.
- I heard a guy the other day joking about politics. He said he blames George W. Bush for his obesity. The last eight years were pretty stressful, and when he gets stressed, he eats. made me laugh.
- If Dr Gregory House and Dr Kerry Weaver from ER had a child, would their child limp and be cranky?
- Time magazine has two interesting tidbits of news with a Christian perspective. First, there’s the article 10 Ideas Changing the World Right Now, which includes a piece about The New Calvinism. And the have something about the Dead Sea Scrolls authors to have never existed.
- Ten Toxic Things Never to Discuss on the Internet – I think I have posted about three of these topics, and so wanted to discuss the bikes versus cars versus pedestrian topic.
- Anthony Bourdain has some hot sports opinions about other TV chefs. Link
- Time Warner is airing a new commercial with a new spokeswoman, but everytime I see her I always think it’s Elliot Spitizer’s call girl.
- For those of you that wish you were at South Padre Island for spring break, well, there’s a live camera set up for your viewing pleasure.
- If I Had to Choose is a nice timewasting website in which you do nothing but choose between two things.
- Bacon tattoos
- Learn how much of each kind of chocolate can harm your dog. Link
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink