- Railroader: He hate me – Amen, my in-laws were allowed to leave in '58 if they gave up everything they...
- Geeding: I knew if all my readers you’d be the one to notice. As soon as CBS posts that awesome intro...
- David Bryant: This was the main musical number for Craig Ferguson's last episode of the Late Late Show last...
- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 31 March 31, 2009
At least that’s what Miss Universe thinks . . . check out her blog. [Thanks, Warren!]
CHICAGO (AdAge.com) — Don’t be surprised if you see Col. Sanders out filling potholes. In an unusual cause-marketing push, KFC is tackling the pothole problem in Louisville, Ky. in exchange for stamping the fresh pavement with “Re-freshed by KFC,” a … Continue reading
My Description Standard Teflon Pan. Black handle, blue bottom. The SendMeHome label is on the handle. My Objective The goal of this pan is to collect the recipes and stories of bacon lovers everywhere. If you get this pan, please … Continue reading
The owl on the left swallows a huge rate whole. Link
Link I’ve tried beer numerous times and just don’t see what’s so great about it. But then again, I just don’t like to dring, maybe it’s the old Baptist in me.
The computer you’re reading this on may not seem like a huge energy waster, but the power consumption adds up when joined by the other PCs worldwide (Stamford, Conn., research firm Gartner estimates there are more than 1 billion). A … Continue reading
So I’m reading this article by the Southern Baptist Convention, and it says that 88% of teens are leaving the church by age 18, never to return again. Well, here’s the actual quote: In the course of researching family life … Continue reading
Unlike conventional chewing gum, which contains petrochemicals, the organic chewing gum does not stick to clothing or pavements. And once disposed of, it will crumble to dust in about six weeks, dissolving harmlessly in water or being absorbed into the … Continue reading