- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 March 30, 2009
This will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day . . . Guacamole from Si on Vimeo.
POLICE in California are investigating how Eunice Workman died and why it took so long to discover her remains. The 76 year-old woman was reported missing by her family nearly seven years ago and the case has remained unsolved. In … Continue reading
As rednecks ourselves, we think rednecks are some of the most fun people anywhere. So, why not have an online place where we can all meet? Think of this as an online honky-tonk. But without the drinkin’, the cussin’ and … Continue reading
Poor audio quality warning: