- Larry: I have those same items in my pocket most of the time. Except the comb is for my beard since I don't have...
- sara: I almost always have a leatherman in my purse or pocket, but I work in IT and mostly use the screwdrivers.
- Chip Beef: "handkerchief, comb, pocket knife, change." My dad grew up during the Depression and those were...
- Neighbor Payne: I’ll have to have you over with new smoker soon so I can get my way back into the Top 5.
- DF of LL: Hors d'oeuvres. Double Fake Great White
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 March 30, 2009
This will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day . . . Guacamole from Si on Vimeo.
POLICE in California are investigating how Eunice Workman died and why it took so long to discover her remains. The 76 year-old woman was reported missing by her family nearly seven years ago and the case has remained unsolved. In … Continue reading
As rednecks ourselves, we think rednecks are some of the most fun people anywhere. So, why not have an online place where we can all meet? Think of this as an online honky-tonk. But without the drinkin’, the cussin’ and … Continue reading
Poor audio quality warning: