- Jason A: That’s a Budaful house! I think the only time I’ve seen the Weinermobile in person was in...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Always thought is I won the Lottery, I would have my own Wienermobile built and make it my daily...
- AndreaJN: The house in Buda…wow! Did you see in the description, “Historical Texans burial plot in front...
- Garry: So, having grown up in Weatherford, I remember Mineral Wells through a a particular lens. It was a good...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Correction to my earlier memory on Mineral Wells car dealers. Mr. Crum didn’t build his second...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 March 30, 2009
This will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day . . . Guacamole from Si on Vimeo.
POLICE in California are investigating how Eunice Workman died and why it took so long to discover her remains. The 76 year-old woman was reported missing by her family nearly seven years ago and the case has remained unsolved. In … Continue reading
As rednecks ourselves, we think rednecks are some of the most fun people anywhere. So, why not have an online place where we can all meet? Think of this as an online honky-tonk. But without the drinkin’, the cussin’ and … Continue reading
Poor audio quality warning: