- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 March 29, 2009
I had no idea a movie was being made about the book, but Donald Miller provides an update on it on his blog. I guess when LifeWay decides to sell the DVD, they’ll have to put disclaimer on it telling … Continue reading
I love watching CBS Sunday Morning, I always feel enlightened and smarter after each episode. In this segment, I leaned what’s new is really not so new after all. The concept of reading newspapers online and being able to comment … Continue reading
WifeGeeding lovers her some Chick-fil-A, and can’t wait to be reunited after Lent is over.