- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 March 29, 2009
I had no idea a movie was being made about the book, but Donald Miller provides an update on it on his blog. I guess when LifeWay decides to sell the DVD, they’ll have to put disclaimer on it telling … Continue reading
I love watching CBS Sunday Morning, I always feel enlightened and smarter after each episode. In this segment, I leaned what’s new is really not so new after all. The concept of reading newspapers online and being able to comment … Continue reading
WifeGeeding lovers her some Chick-fil-A, and can’t wait to be reunited after Lent is over.