- Alec666: I like Mr Shaw’s humilty and candor (I was selfish, I was just trying to save my own hyde). In one of...
- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 March 29, 2009
I had no idea a movie was being made about the book, but Donald Miller provides an update on it on his blog. I guess when LifeWay decides to sell the DVD, they’ll have to put disclaimer on it telling … Continue reading
I love watching CBS Sunday Morning, I always feel enlightened and smarter after each episode. In this segment, I leaned what’s new is really not so new after all. The concept of reading newspapers online and being able to comment … Continue reading
WifeGeeding lovers her some Chick-fil-A, and can’t wait to be reunited after Lent is over.