- Jason A: I agree about Reagan. His presidency coincided almost directly with the 1st-8th grade portion of my...
- RPM: LBJ was the first President I can remember. He looked and sounded kinda like my Granddad and he was a Texan so I...
- John Mackovic: I agree, the Flynn affair is a great teaching moment – never talk to the police.
- AndreaJN: Have you read this story about Cotton Eyed Joe? https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes /comments/5d7a1d/i_was_abo...
- WGII: Happy to see you back on line. My day always starts with your blog and it’s been an adjustment! Hope you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 March 29, 2009
I had no idea a movie was being made about the book, but Donald Miller provides an update on it on his blog. I guess when LifeWay decides to sell the DVD, they’ll have to put disclaimer on it telling … Continue reading
I love watching CBS Sunday Morning, I always feel enlightened and smarter after each episode. In this segment, I leaned what’s new is really not so new after all. The concept of reading newspapers online and being able to comment … Continue reading
WifeGeeding lovers her some Chick-fil-A, and can’t wait to be reunited after Lent is over.