- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 March 25, 2009
An Italian doctor completed a brain operation despite having a heart attack after realizing his patient would never recover if he stopped the surgery. Full Article I remember one time I was mowing the lawn and it started to rain, … Continue reading
Per this and this source – he’s the voice of this commercial series.
An Ashland church can import and brew a hallucinogenic tea for its religious services, according to a U.S. District Court ruling. Judge Owen M. Panner issued a permanent injunction Thursday barring the federal government from penalizing or prohibiting the Church … Continue reading
A Tunisian pilot who paused to pray instead of taking emergency measures before crash-landing his plane, killing 16 people, has been sentenced to 10 years in jail by an Italian court along with his co-pilot. Full Article
My results: Find your results here.
It gets interesting after the first 48 seconds . . . Warp Whistleby MatthewDominick