- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 March 25, 2009
An Italian doctor completed a brain operation despite having a heart attack after realizing his patient would never recover if he stopped the surgery. Full Article I remember one time I was mowing the lawn and it started to rain, … Continue reading
Per this and this source – he’s the voice of this commercial series.
An Ashland church can import and brew a hallucinogenic tea for its religious services, according to a U.S. District Court ruling. Judge Owen M. Panner issued a permanent injunction Thursday barring the federal government from penalizing or prohibiting the Church … Continue reading
A Tunisian pilot who paused to pray instead of taking emergency measures before crash-landing his plane, killing 16 people, has been sentenced to 10 years in jail by an Italian court along with his co-pilot. Full Article
My results: Find your results here.
It gets interesting after the first 48 seconds . . . Warp Whistleby MatthewDominick