- Todd McKay: I am trying to imagine what Trump's letter to the next president will look like.
- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 March 23, 2009
What would happen if a student at one of America’s most secular colleges spent a semester at Reverend Jerry Falwell’s “Bible Boot Camp” for young evangelicals? The Unlikely Disciple answers that question, following Brown University sophomore Kevin Roose during his … Continue reading
Sarah Gronert, a 22-year-old pro from Germany, finds herself under scrutiny from her opponents and their coaches, who believe that a unique gender issue from birth should make her ineligible for the woman’s tour. Three years ago, those issues almost … Continue reading
Part sustainable water company, part art project, part philanthropic project, and completely curious. Boxed Water Is Better, is a boxed water company. Started with the simple idea of creating a new bottled water brand that is kinder to the environment … Continue reading
Using equipment costing about $80, researchers from Inverse Path were able to point a laser on the reflective surface of a laptop between 50 feet and 100 feet away and determine what letters were typed. Full Article
Full Article and Video
Perhaps no Baptist pastor in history has had a formal goodbye like the one in store for the Rev. Roy Harrell. Plans for his memorial service include the blowing of the shofar – a ram’s horn – out of Jewish … Continue reading
Probably tastes like bacon.
I think it’s been over a decade since I last square-danced.