- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
- RPM: Yeah, that circular runway would require every take off and landing to be in yaw. Runways never get slick in bad...
- Towski: The 100 ducks thing is common on Reddit, where the question is often asked of various celebrities doing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 March 20, 2009
I’ve had my Hotmail account since 1995. It does everything I want it to do – gives me plenty of storage space (5 gigs with ever growing storage) and I’m able to search for past messages quite easily. I have … Continue reading
Maybe this might be for you . . . Placenta Pro 3000 Promotes cellular metabolism; works from deep within to produce a firm, moist complexion; contains 30,000 mg of 100% undiluted horse-origin placenta. Realizes luxuriantly beautiful skin. Replenishes nourishment to … Continue reading
This, in a nutshell, is Stanford Kurland’s excellent adventure: as President of Countrywide Financial, until the meltdown of America’s largest domestic mortgage lender, he invented and peddled the sub-prime mortgage; he bailed out in time to cash a personal $200 … Continue reading
The Cross is the story of one of the most unique individuals to walk the face of the earth. For the past forty years Arthur Blessitt has done something no one else has ever done, carried a twelve foot wooden … Continue reading
The Toot Scoot is a bike intended for children ages 2-5. It was created with no pedals or training wheels. Children sit on the seat while pushing off the ground with their feet, scooting themselves and the bike forward. By … Continue reading
Last year I revealed to the world my habit of picking a “Baptist Renaissance” bracket for each year’s NCAA Men’s Basketball tournament. The basic idea is to pick the winners based upon how closely each school can be connected to … Continue reading
Smoke fills the sky as an undersea volcano erupts off the coast of Ha’apai in Tonga And the Boston paper has some great pics.
“Michael, I’m detecting elevated stress levels in your voice print. Is something going wrong?” is exactly the sort of line you’ll hear spoken by the fictional KITT in Knight Rider from time to time. And with a patent it just … Continue reading
So YOU wanna be a pilot? Simple. What do you have to do? Blog. What? Thats it? Yes, you’re reading it right. Blog. We hope you’re putting your hands in the air because the blog will be giving the opportunity … Continue reading
If anything, it’s a excuse to listen to a U2 song.