- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 March 19, 2009
So half of the Lost gang are stuck in the past, and half are in present day. I think I know where that runway came from. Remember in a previous season when Jack, Kate, and Sawyer were held prisoner by … Continue reading
CHICHESTER, N.H.—A pastor in this quiet, picturesque New England town thought he was doing the Christian thing when he took in a convicted child killer who had served his time but had nowhere to go. But some neighbors of the … Continue reading
That’s a very young KGB agent named Vladimir Putin.
Premise: For Lent 2009, I have selected 40 items in my closet/apartment and will give each item away daily until Easter. I am going to video blog about my journey. www.40daygiveaway.com On day ten he gave away a Mavs jersey.
Touch Pets Dogs – Hands-on demo! “Basic Care” from ngmoco:) on Vimeo.
T. Rowe Price Group Inc. is hopping onto a new financial attraction at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. T. Rowe Price said Monday it will sponsor a new interactive financial education exhibit at Innoventions at Epcot inside Walt … Continue reading