- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 March 19, 2009
So half of the Lost gang are stuck in the past, and half are in present day. I think I know where that runway came from. Remember in a previous season when Jack, Kate, and Sawyer were held prisoner by … Continue reading
CHICHESTER, N.H.—A pastor in this quiet, picturesque New England town thought he was doing the Christian thing when he took in a convicted child killer who had served his time but had nowhere to go. But some neighbors of the … Continue reading
That’s a very young KGB agent named Vladimir Putin.
Premise: For Lent 2009, I have selected 40 items in my closet/apartment and will give each item away daily until Easter. I am going to video blog about my journey. www.40daygiveaway.com On day ten he gave away a Mavs jersey.
Touch Pets Dogs – Hands-on demo! “Basic Care” from ngmoco:) on Vimeo.
T. Rowe Price Group Inc. is hopping onto a new financial attraction at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. T. Rowe Price said Monday it will sponsor a new interactive financial education exhibit at Innoventions at Epcot inside Walt … Continue reading