- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 March 19, 2009
So half of the Lost gang are stuck in the past, and half are in present day. I think I know where that runway came from. Remember in a previous season when Jack, Kate, and Sawyer were held prisoner by … Continue reading
CHICHESTER, N.H.—A pastor in this quiet, picturesque New England town thought he was doing the Christian thing when he took in a convicted child killer who had served his time but had nowhere to go. But some neighbors of the … Continue reading
That’s a very young KGB agent named Vladimir Putin.
Premise: For Lent 2009, I have selected 40 items in my closet/apartment and will give each item away daily until Easter. I am going to video blog about my journey. www.40daygiveaway.com On day ten he gave away a Mavs jersey.
Touch Pets Dogs – Hands-on demo! “Basic Care” from ngmoco:) on Vimeo.
T. Rowe Price Group Inc. is hopping onto a new financial attraction at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. T. Rowe Price said Monday it will sponsor a new interactive financial education exhibit at Innoventions at Epcot inside Walt … Continue reading