- rushessay: The details about the 100 great on liners as you write about their different things here those who are...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 March 19, 2009
So half of the Lost gang are stuck in the past, and half are in present day. I think I know where that runway came from. Remember in a previous season when Jack, Kate, and Sawyer were held prisoner by … Continue reading
CHICHESTER, N.H.—A pastor in this quiet, picturesque New England town thought he was doing the Christian thing when he took in a convicted child killer who had served his time but had nowhere to go. But some neighbors of the … Continue reading
That’s a very young KGB agent named Vladimir Putin.
Premise: For Lent 2009, I have selected 40 items in my closet/apartment and will give each item away daily until Easter. I am going to video blog about my journey. www.40daygiveaway.com On day ten he gave away a Mavs jersey.
Touch Pets Dogs – Hands-on demo! “Basic Care” from ngmoco:) on Vimeo.
T. Rowe Price Group Inc. is hopping onto a new financial attraction at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. T. Rowe Price said Monday it will sponsor a new interactive financial education exhibit at Innoventions at Epcot inside Walt … Continue reading