- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 March 18, 2009
Two Senators, a Republican and Democrat, meet for lunch and started to discuss faith and politics. Republican: You Democrats know nothing about Jesus. Democrat: That’s absurd. We know plenty about Jesus. Republican: No you don’t, you don’t know a thing … Continue reading
Korn was a 90’s metal band that consited of four men. One of the band members, Brian Welch, left the band after dedicating his life to Jesus Christ. Now a second member, Reginald Arvizu, has also dedicated his life to … Continue reading
We invite you to join us in celebrating the transforming impact of Christian books at the unprecedented Christian Book Expo held March 19-22, 2009 in Dallas at the Dallas Convention Center. This first-ever book fair will feature more than 150 … Continue reading
From Esquire: Actress Mary-Louise Parker has some helpful advice for you: If one of these appears in your music collection, you’re never getting laid again. 1. Records by any act whose name is of a Greek or Latin etymology, i.e. … Continue reading
Here’s the top five, but feel free to read the Health.com article here. 1. Panera Bread 2. Jason’s Deli 3. Au Bon Pain 4. Noodles and Company 5. Corner Bakery Cafe I can’t stand the Corner Bakery, and I was … Continue reading
1. Portland, Ore. 2. St. Louis, Mo. 3. New Orleans, La. 4. Detroit, Mich. 5. Cleveland, Ohio 6. Jacksonville, Fla. 7. Las Vegas, Nev. 8. Nashville-Davidson, Tenn. 9. Cincinnati, Ohio 10. Atlanta, Ga. Watchmojo.com Related: Utah, Hawaii, Wyoming top ‘happiness’ … Continue reading