- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
- Bryan: You're actually rationalizing someone threatening a child with rape. Think about that for a minute.
- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 March 18, 2009
Two Senators, a Republican and Democrat, meet for lunch and started to discuss faith and politics. Republican: You Democrats know nothing about Jesus. Democrat: That’s absurd. We know plenty about Jesus. Republican: No you don’t, you don’t know a thing … Continue reading
Korn was a 90’s metal band that consited of four men. One of the band members, Brian Welch, left the band after dedicating his life to Jesus Christ. Now a second member, Reginald Arvizu, has also dedicated his life to … Continue reading
We invite you to join us in celebrating the transforming impact of Christian books at the unprecedented Christian Book Expo held March 19-22, 2009 in Dallas at the Dallas Convention Center. This first-ever book fair will feature more than 150 … Continue reading
From Esquire: Actress Mary-Louise Parker has some helpful advice for you: If one of these appears in your music collection, you’re never getting laid again. 1. Records by any act whose name is of a Greek or Latin etymology, i.e. … Continue reading
Here’s the top five, but feel free to read the Health.com article here. 1. Panera Bread 2. Jason’s Deli 3. Au Bon Pain 4. Noodles and Company 5. Corner Bakery Cafe I can’t stand the Corner Bakery, and I was … Continue reading
1. Portland, Ore. 2. St. Louis, Mo. 3. New Orleans, La. 4. Detroit, Mich. 5. Cleveland, Ohio 6. Jacksonville, Fla. 7. Las Vegas, Nev. 8. Nashville-Davidson, Tenn. 9. Cincinnati, Ohio 10. Atlanta, Ga. Watchmojo.com Related: Utah, Hawaii, Wyoming top ‘happiness’ … Continue reading