- ALEC: Why would a boy? (man?) want to wrestle, play a basketball game, soccer game against girls(s)?. You will lose...
- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 March 17, 2009
For the most part, I consider myself a pretty nice guy, but sometimes things get under my skin. A little over a year ago I made a post about this website being on a shared server, and posted all the … Continue reading
The sound effect really cracked me up.
Embedded video from CNN Video
When he first heard about a Vatican-sponsored course on exorcism for priests, journalist Matt Baglio was intrigued by the idea of this ancient ritual taking place in the modern world. In his new book The Rite, Baglio follows American priest … Continue reading
After nearly three decades of complaints from confused motorists, the Interstate 19 kilometer markers will soon be pulled out of the ground for good. The state transportation board on Tuesday approved $1.5 million to replace the signs on the entire … Continue reading
He’s a Republican that likes to rap . . .