- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 March 11, 2009
The Daily Show With Jon StewartM – Th 11p / 10c Basic Cable Personality Clash Skirmish ’09 Daily Show Full EpisodesImportant Things With Demetri Martin Political HumorEconomic Crisis
Team executive Stephen Jones told a crowd at the University of Texas at Arlington that the team was close to booking the Jonas Brothers and AC/DC at the Cowboys’ new stadium. He also said a deal for a U2 concert … Continue reading
1. The Philadelphia Daily News 2. The Minneapolis Star Tribune 3. The Miami Herald 4. The Detroit News 5. The Boston Globe 6. The San Francisco Chronicle 7. The Chicago Sun Times 8. NY Daily News 9. The Fort Worth … Continue reading
BMG Music Service stopped accepting new members this week, marking the end of the once-ubiquitous “12 for the price of one” offers that the mail-order CD club was known for. A spokesperson for BMG Music Service parent Direct Brands confirmed … Continue reading