- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 March 11, 2009
The Daily Show With Jon StewartM – Th 11p / 10c Basic Cable Personality Clash Skirmish ’09 Daily Show Full EpisodesImportant Things With Demetri Martin Political HumorEconomic Crisis
Team executive Stephen Jones told a crowd at the University of Texas at Arlington that the team was close to booking the Jonas Brothers and AC/DC at the Cowboys’ new stadium. He also said a deal for a U2 concert … Continue reading
1. The Philadelphia Daily News 2. The Minneapolis Star Tribune 3. The Miami Herald 4. The Detroit News 5. The Boston Globe 6. The San Francisco Chronicle 7. The Chicago Sun Times 8. NY Daily News 9. The Fort Worth … Continue reading
BMG Music Service stopped accepting new members this week, marking the end of the once-ubiquitous “12 for the price of one” offers that the mail-order CD club was known for. A spokesperson for BMG Music Service parent Direct Brands confirmed … Continue reading