- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 March 10, 2009
Jim Cramer didn’t recommend buying Bear Stearns stock a week before it collapsed — he did it five days earlier. Cramer is scheduled to be on The Daily Show this Thursday. The Daily Show With Jon StewartM – Th 11p … Continue reading
GuideLive, an extension of the Dallas Morning News website, has a blurb about U2 playing in Dallas on October 12, and even provides a link to their ticket seller where tickets are being sold anywhere from $305 to $975 – … Continue reading
Since the 1950s, Topps has sold baseball trading cards filled with photos and stats, bringing the game to life. Now the company is bringing its cards to life. Beginning Monday, collectors who hold a special Topps 3D Live baseball card … Continue reading
Pretzel ring embedded with salt diamonds designed by Roni Baram via studentdesign.co.il
A new nationwide survey conducted by The Barna Group among a representative sample of adults explored how many have what might be considered a â€œbiblical worldview.â€ The report from Barna compared current results to the outcomes from a similar survey … Continue reading