- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 March 10, 2009
Jim Cramer didn’t recommend buying Bear Stearns stock a week before it collapsed — he did it five days earlier. Cramer is scheduled to be on The Daily Show this Thursday. The Daily Show With Jon StewartM – Th 11p … Continue reading
GuideLive, an extension of the Dallas Morning News website, has a blurb about U2 playing in Dallas on October 12, and even provides a link to their ticket seller where tickets are being sold anywhere from $305 to $975 – … Continue reading
Since the 1950s, Topps has sold baseball trading cards filled with photos and stats, bringing the game to life. Now the company is bringing its cards to life. Beginning Monday, collectors who hold a special Topps 3D Live baseball card … Continue reading
Pretzel ring embedded with salt diamonds designed by Roni Baram via studentdesign.co.il
A new nationwide survey conducted by The Barna Group among a representative sample of adults explored how many have what might be considered a â€œbiblical worldview.â€ The report from Barna compared current results to the outcomes from a similar survey … Continue reading