- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 March 9, 2009
But the good news is that the tour will be coming to Dallas this fall . . . In September and October, U2 360Â° Tour will also visit: Atlanta, GA; Charlottesville, VA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Los … Continue reading
U2 landing at new Dallas Cowboys stadium not confirmed ARLINGTON â€“ A U2 fan Web site jumped the gun when it announced that the Irish superstars will perform in October at the new Dallas Cowboys stadium. Chad Estis, Cowboys vice … Continue reading
The band will be performing at the new Cowboys stadium on Monday, Oct. 12. Tickets for the show are expected to go on sale Monday, April 20 Virtual Tour of the stage
Scanwiches.com,Â highÂ qualityÂ sandwichÂ imageryÂ for your education and delight. Link
Thirteen-year-old Lane Dunkley just wanted to go hunting with his grandfather. What he got was a lecture on politics. Dunkley and his father Daniel Reddy, who live in Tulsa, went to Broken Arrow Tuesday night for a hunter safety course … Continue reading
Members of Quilters of South Carolina have created one-of-a-kind bras for Breast Cancer Awareness. The exhibit consists of fifty original works of art which are unique, entertaining, humorous, and beautiful to make the public aware of breast cancer, to memorialize … Continue reading
Police say there may be little they can do to help a Des Moines man climb out of tax purgatory where forces beyond his control have swallowed up his tax refund of $2,696. Harry Rios told Des Moines police that … Continue reading
The first line of the song is “no mo bacon.” Shudder