- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 March 6, 2009
Kiss The Future, U2’s world tour in support of its new album “No Line on the Horizon,” will play stadiums around the world, beginning June 30 in Barcelona, Billboard can exclusively reveal. Details of the tour will be announced March … Continue reading
Reason for Daylight Saving Time: To make better use of daylight. Conserve energy Saves lives because people travel home in the light which is safer. Can prevent crime because people do their errands in the daylight which is safer. Contrary … Continue reading
LAURENS COUNTY, S,C. — A woman who says she had no connection to a funeral danced in front of the service, waved a wand over the casket, opened it and touched the deceased man and then threw the flowers from … Continue reading
Make Your Own Handwriting Fonts For Free YourFonts.com is a FREE online font generator that allows you to create your own OpenType fonts within a couple of minutes. Go make your own handwriting as a font! # Your own handwriting … Continue reading
Anyone true fan of BoN knows that WifeGeeding has a glass-eye, and in the somewhat near future we’ll need to get her fitted for a new one.Â Well, a while back I made a post about someone putting a camera … Continue reading
RIO DE JANEIRO â€” A Roman Catholic archbishop says the abortion of twins carried by a 9-year-old girl who allegedly was raped by her stepfather means excommunication for the girl’s mother and her doctors. Despite the nature of the case, … Continue reading