- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2009
The good stuff starts at the 3:00 mark: The Daily Show With Jon StewartM – Th 11p / 10c CNBC Gives Financial Advice Daily Show Full EpisodesImportant Things With Demetri Martin Political HumorJoke of the Day
Some of these are actually pretty funny, that is if you follow the band.Â The Edge gets a lot of laughter around the 2:15 mark.
But their Pro Shop has a 50% off sale that includes one particular player on a shirt. But I haven’t seen anything T.O. related on sale.
Who says that you can’t mix spiritual study and contemplation with entertainment? You can with Xtreme Bible Microphone! It contains all the books of the Holy Bible (New International Version) that you can read with inspiring background music. Plus, a … Continue reading
SPOKANE, Wash. – A man whose routine trip to the gas station turned into an $81 billion dollar mistake has finally got the bottom of the mystery. Juan Zamora commutes from Spokane to the Hanford Nuclear Reservation in Richland, WA. … Continue reading