- Jason A: That’s a Budaful house! I think the only time I’ve seen the Weinermobile in person was in...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Always thought is I won the Lottery, I would have my own Wienermobile built and make it my daily...
- AndreaJN: The house in Buda…wow! Did you see in the description, “Historical Texans burial plot in front...
- Garry: So, having grown up in Weatherford, I remember Mineral Wells through a a particular lens. It was a good...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Correction to my earlier memory on Mineral Wells car dealers. Mr. Crum didn’t build his second...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2009
The good stuff starts at the 3:00 mark: The Daily Show With Jon StewartM – Th 11p / 10c CNBC Gives Financial Advice Daily Show Full EpisodesImportant Things With Demetri Martin Political HumorJoke of the Day
Some of these are actually pretty funny, that is if you follow the band.Â The Edge gets a lot of laughter around the 2:15 mark.
But their Pro Shop has a 50% off sale that includes one particular player on a shirt. But I haven’t seen anything T.O. related on sale.
Who says that you can’t mix spiritual study and contemplation with entertainment? You can with Xtreme Bible Microphone! It contains all the books of the Holy Bible (New International Version) that you can read with inspiring background music. Plus, a … Continue reading
SPOKANE, Wash. – A man whose routine trip to the gas station turned into an $81 billion dollar mistake has finally got the bottom of the mystery. Juan Zamora commutes from Spokane to the Hanford Nuclear Reservation in Richland, WA. … Continue reading