- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 March 4, 2009
So here are ten tips for good grammar.
When you arrive at the park, come into the YourDay shop on Towers Street and weâ€™ll give you a wristband containing a radio frequency chip, which will identify your footage on all the big rides and as you walk around … Continue reading
A lot of guys try to come up with proposal scenarios that their girlfriends will remember forever. So give Reed Harris credit for accomplishing that goal â€” even if it turned out to be in donâ€™t-try-this-at-home fashion. The idea was … Continue reading
(ABP) — “This is the most thoroughly Christian thing they’ve done yet.” That was my initial reaction to the last two U2 albums in 2000 and 2004. In retrospect, that was just as true of the triad of albums U2 … Continue reading
via the Sacred Sandwich
When 13-year-old Evan Spencer wanted to play the ultraviolent video game Call of Duty, his parents gave him the green light, on one condition: He had to follow the Geneva Conventions. Full Article
Utahns, famous for their wholesomeness and frugality, buy online pornography at higher rates than the rest of America. That’s the conclusion of a Harvard economics professor who tracked subscriptions to online porn sites. Utah ranks No. 1 in subscriptions, according … Continue reading
Vat Grown Chicken Breast from Aaron Amodt on Vimeo.