- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 March 3, 2009
But I can only make out part the message. I can make out “FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD” but I can decipher what the first part of the message says. Here’s a high-resolution photo that I took, that I … Continue reading
Today only at Amazon.com. [Thanks, Warren!]
EXETER, N.H. — A cat aptly named Ugly is attracting a lot of attention at an Exeter vet clinic, where clients say they can’t take their eyes off his striking appearance. The cat’s full name is Ugly Bat Boy. He’s … Continue reading
Nadya Vessey lost her legs as a child but now she swims like a mermaid. Ms Vessey’s mermaid tail was created by Wellington-based film industry wizards Weta Workshop after the Auckland woman wrote to them two years ago asking if … Continue reading
The new U2 albums goes on sale today.Â I was lucky enough to get a copy of it last week, but will be walking in a store to buy the CD so I can have a physical copy.Â And besides, … Continue reading
Braveheart tells the story of William Wallace, a common man roused to war. After the love of his life is killed, he commits his life to revenge. Since his people are oppressed by the sword, he takes the sword to … Continue reading
The world’s only pink Bottlenose dolphin which was discovered in an inland lake in Louisiana, USA, has become such an attraction that conservationists have warned tourists to leave it alone. Full Telegraph Article