- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 March 2, 2009
CRESAPTOWN, Md. (AP) – You’ve heard of kosher salt? Now there’s a Christian variety. Retired barber Joe Godlewski says that when television chefs recommended kosher salt in recipes, he wondered, “What the heck’s the matter with Christian salt?” By next … Continue reading
In short, a Minneapolis Methodist church presented a Bible class for a group called the Minnesota Atheists. As if it’s not unusual enough that Trinity United Methodist Church and the Minnesota Atheists have joined forces to promote a project, wait … Continue reading
The editing must have taken forever . . .
Hundreds of paper lanterns drift up into the sky as part of the Loi Krathang festival in Thailand I’m sure it’s not Smokey the Bear approved.
This piggy went to the market. Link
Snake vomits hippo YouTube
Americans may paint themselves in increasingly bright shades of red and blue, but new research finds one thing that varies little across the nation: the liking for online pornography. A new nationwide study (pdf) of anonymised credit-card receipts from a … Continue reading
It is being heralded as a safe and innovative way for people to have an open conversation about extremely touchy subjects, or just learn about an interesting stranger. The Living Library program offers the public a chance to sign out … Continue reading