- Jason A: That’s a Budaful house! I think the only time I’ve seen the Weinermobile in person was in...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Always thought is I won the Lottery, I would have my own Wienermobile built and make it my daily...
- AndreaJN: The house in Buda…wow! Did you see in the description, “Historical Texans burial plot in front...
- Garry: So, having grown up in Weatherford, I remember Mineral Wells through a a particular lens. It was a good...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Correction to my earlier memory on Mineral Wells car dealers. Mr. Crum didn’t build his second...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 March 2, 2009
CRESAPTOWN, Md. (AP) – You’ve heard of kosher salt? Now there’s a Christian variety. Retired barber Joe Godlewski says that when television chefs recommended kosher salt in recipes, he wondered, “What the heck’s the matter with Christian salt?” By next … Continue reading
In short, a Minneapolis Methodist church presented a Bible class for a group called the Minnesota Atheists. As if it’s not unusual enough that Trinity United Methodist Church and the Minnesota Atheists have joined forces to promote a project, wait … Continue reading
The editing must have taken forever . . .
Hundreds of paper lanterns drift up into the sky as part of the Loi Krathang festival in Thailand I’m sure it’s not Smokey the Bear approved.
This piggy went to the market. Link
Snake vomits hippo YouTube
Americans may paint themselves in increasingly bright shades of red and blue, but new research finds one thing that varies little across the nation: the liking for online pornography. A new nationwide study (pdf) of anonymised credit-card receipts from a … Continue reading
It is being heralded as a safe and innovative way for people to have an open conversation about extremely touchy subjects, or just learn about an interesting stranger. The Living Library program offers the public a chance to sign out … Continue reading