- David Bryant: We've been there. The landings make for great pictures, but the coolest experience is when the big...
- Ben W.: Haha – yeah. I have lots of followers who are "Disney blogosphere" famous. Translation: I...
- Geeding: Those are some pretty solid Twitter followers. All that Disney fandom stuff must pay off.
- Bully Pulpit: In reference to a post a week ago about a debate whether it is polite for a passenger to recline his...
- Owner/GM: "It’s a toss-up between him and Bud Kennedy of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram for who’s my...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2009
At least that’s what Miss Universe thinks . . . check out her blog. [Thanks, Warren!]
CHICAGO (AdAge.com) — Don’t be surprised if you see Col. Sanders out filling potholes. In an unusual cause-marketing push, KFC is tackling the pothole problem in Louisville, Ky. in exchange for stamping the fresh pavement with “Re-freshed by KFC,” a … Continue reading
My Description Standard Teflon Pan. Black handle, blue bottom. The SendMeHome label is on the handle. My Objective The goal of this pan is to collect the recipes and stories of bacon lovers everywhere. If you get this pan, please … Continue reading
The owl on the left swallows a huge rate whole. Link
Link I’ve tried beer numerous times and just don’t see what’s so great about it. But then again, I just don’t like to dring, maybe it’s the old Baptist in me.
The computer you’re reading this on may not seem like a huge energy waster, but the power consumption adds up when joined by the other PCs worldwide (Stamford, Conn., research firm Gartner estimates there are more than 1 billion). A … Continue reading
So I’m reading this article by the Southern Baptist Convention, and it says that 88% of teens are leaving the church by age 18, never to return again. Well, here’s the actual quote: In the course of researching family life … Continue reading
Unlike conventional chewing gum, which contains petrochemicals, the organic chewing gum does not stick to clothing or pavements. And once disposed of, it will crumble to dust in about six weeks, dissolving harmlessly in water or being absorbed into the … Continue reading
I rely too much on my FireFox automatic spellchecker. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it just turns itself off without notice, so I don’t know if something is misspelled. Technology, you have failed me, and you are on notice. It … Continue reading
This will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day . . . Guacamole from Si on Vimeo.