- Geeding: I think I mentioned it yesterday, but it’s about break-even with the deductable.
- DF of LL: I assume you've filed a claim with your insurance company.
- alan: That looks like a pipe manufacturing flaw, not the smooth friction against a stone after 40 years pinhole leak...
- Triple Fake: just give me credit for the idea, and free chicken dinners for life!
- Triple Fake: toilet roll quality control codes? I'm in! That's the kind of stuff that hits really close to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 February 25, 2009
NEW YORK (Reuters) – American Express Co (NYSE:AXP – News), battered by mounting credit card losses, is offering $300 to a limited number of U.S. card holders who pay off their balances and close their accounts, the company said on … Continue reading
Full Daily Mail Article
Since October 2007, a small group of demonstrators has visited 20 Westchester churches during Sunday morning services, silently unfurled banners of protest against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and waited for a reaction. They have received scattered applause in … Continue reading
You can fast forward to the 22 second mark . . .
HOUSTON â€” The City Council will consider a proposal to use taxpayer money for paying down debt of first-time homebuyers trying to qualify for a mortgage through Houston’s assistance program. The “Credit Score Enhancement Program” would give up to $3,000 … Continue reading