- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 February 25, 2009
NEW YORK (Reuters) – American Express Co (NYSE:AXP – News), battered by mounting credit card losses, is offering $300 to a limited number of U.S. card holders who pay off their balances and close their accounts, the company said on … Continue reading
Full Daily Mail Article
Since October 2007, a small group of demonstrators has visited 20 Westchester churches during Sunday morning services, silently unfurled banners of protest against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and waited for a reaction. They have received scattered applause in … Continue reading
You can fast forward to the 22 second mark . . .
HOUSTON â€” The City Council will consider a proposal to use taxpayer money for paying down debt of first-time homebuyers trying to qualify for a mortgage through Houston’s assistance program. The “Credit Score Enhancement Program” would give up to $3,000 … Continue reading