- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 February 25, 2009
NEW YORK (Reuters) – American Express Co (NYSE:AXP – News), battered by mounting credit card losses, is offering $300 to a limited number of U.S. card holders who pay off their balances and close their accounts, the company said on … Continue reading
Full Daily Mail Article
Since October 2007, a small group of demonstrators has visited 20 Westchester churches during Sunday morning services, silently unfurled banners of protest against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and waited for a reaction. They have received scattered applause in … Continue reading
You can fast forward to the 22 second mark . . .
HOUSTON â€” The City Council will consider a proposal to use taxpayer money for paying down debt of first-time homebuyers trying to qualify for a mortgage through Houston’s assistance program. The “Credit Score Enhancement Program” would give up to $3,000 … Continue reading