- John Mackovic: They just showed that valentine's map on the Channel 11 news – and they had blurred out...
- sara: That was sooooo on purpose. I don't care how much $$ and fame he's got, I don't and never have...
- tommy: Sexual assault and rape is a police matter.. start there.
- Geeding: You right! How the heck did I forget she was in the remake?
- John Mackovic: "The way I see it, if you are going to tile your floor, why not do it with some style?"
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 February 25, 2009
NEW YORK (Reuters) – American Express Co (NYSE:AXP – News), battered by mounting credit card losses, is offering $300 to a limited number of U.S. card holders who pay off their balances and close their accounts, the company said on … Continue reading
Full Daily Mail Article
Since October 2007, a small group of demonstrators has visited 20 Westchester churches during Sunday morning services, silently unfurled banners of protest against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and waited for a reaction. They have received scattered applause in … Continue reading
You can fast forward to the 22 second mark . . .
HOUSTON â€” The City Council will consider a proposal to use taxpayer money for paying down debt of first-time homebuyers trying to qualify for a mortgage through Houston’s assistance program. The “Credit Score Enhancement Program” would give up to $3,000 … Continue reading