- Andy B: Thanks for the shout-out, Keith! I trained all summer for this, and the race went really well for me....
- RPM: I thought the Beto / Cruz debate was a draw, but Beto did draw blood a few times calling out Cruz for lying....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Challenging times for some church affiliated institutions of higher education. Sorry to see...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you have a better memory than yours truly. There was a KFC #1 before there was a KFC #2. I...
- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 February 24, 2009
Free Pancakes at IHOP www.ihoppancakeday.com
This is a picture book about the moment in a relationship when you realize you don’t love somone completely, because there is one little thing that keeps bothering you.Â When it bohters you so much it actually makes you physically … Continue reading
I like being a Methodist in England. It means having my cup of coffee after church in a china mug and not out of something made of styrofoam or paper. It means going to a Sunday evening church service that … Continue reading
A man has been arrested after trying to smuggle 44 snakes and lizards onto a plane. The 24-year-old, who has not been named, had been trying to sneak the reptiles onto a flight from Australia to Bangkok where it is … Continue reading
PORTLAND, OR â€” Authorities reported on Wednesday that a wild coyote was chased off the tarmac at Portland International Airport. The traveling prairie pooch, realizing that it wasn’t welcome to fly the friendly skies, proceeded to the Tri-Met Airport Terminal … Continue reading