- Suz: My son spent a night at Cook's Hospital in Fort Worth after knee surgery. He will be fine, but many many...
- John Mackovic: Looks like about 2/3 of the list is in the hill country. It's a beautiful place.
- Jason Truitt: Been to all on that list but Devil’s River, and it’s on my list. When I hiked Santa Elena...
- DF of LL: RE: Mug They left off "weigh, weight" and this list: https://en.wiktionary.org/w...
- ALEC: What do you mean was (Aldrin)?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 February 24, 2009
Free Pancakes at IHOP www.ihoppancakeday.com
This is a picture book about the moment in a relationship when you realize you don’t love somone completely, because there is one little thing that keeps bothering you.Â When it bohters you so much it actually makes you physically … Continue reading
I like being a Methodist in England. It means having my cup of coffee after church in a china mug and not out of something made of styrofoam or paper. It means going to a Sunday evening church service that … Continue reading
A man has been arrested after trying to smuggle 44 snakes and lizards onto a plane. The 24-year-old, who has not been named, had been trying to sneak the reptiles onto a flight from Australia to Bangkok where it is … Continue reading
PORTLAND, OR â€” Authorities reported on Wednesday that a wild coyote was chased off the tarmac at Portland International Airport. The traveling prairie pooch, realizing that it wasn’t welcome to fly the friendly skies, proceeded to the Tri-Met Airport Terminal … Continue reading