- Bruce Abdul: Thanks for revealing your ideas. I’d also like to convey that video games have been at any time...
- hrng: Love the title of this post
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 February 24, 2009
Free Pancakes at IHOP www.ihoppancakeday.com
This is a picture book about the moment in a relationship when you realize you don’t love somone completely, because there is one little thing that keeps bothering you.Â When it bohters you so much it actually makes you physically … Continue reading
I like being a Methodist in England. It means having my cup of coffee after church in a china mug and not out of something made of styrofoam or paper. It means going to a Sunday evening church service that … Continue reading
A man has been arrested after trying to smuggle 44 snakes and lizards onto a plane. The 24-year-old, who has not been named, had been trying to sneak the reptiles onto a flight from Australia to Bangkok where it is … Continue reading
PORTLAND, OR â€” Authorities reported on Wednesday that a wild coyote was chased off the tarmac at Portland International Airport. The traveling prairie pooch, realizing that it wasn’t welcome to fly the friendly skies, proceeded to the Tri-Met Airport Terminal … Continue reading