- Rex Kramer: Coffee as a sign of aging, I would say more of a sign of taste. And who doesn't remember Jolt Cola...
- paper stock: These random lessons are really amazing to observe as I believe that life is all around it. I really...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 February 24, 2009
Free Pancakes at IHOP www.ihoppancakeday.com
This is a picture book about the moment in a relationship when you realize you don’t love somone completely, because there is one little thing that keeps bothering you.Â When it bohters you so much it actually makes you physically … Continue reading
I like being a Methodist in England. It means having my cup of coffee after church in a china mug and not out of something made of styrofoam or paper. It means going to a Sunday evening church service that … Continue reading
A man has been arrested after trying to smuggle 44 snakes and lizards onto a plane. The 24-year-old, who has not been named, had been trying to sneak the reptiles onto a flight from Australia to Bangkok where it is … Continue reading
PORTLAND, OR â€” Authorities reported on Wednesday that a wild coyote was chased off the tarmac at Portland International Airport. The traveling prairie pooch, realizing that it wasn’t welcome to fly the friendly skies, proceeded to the Tri-Met Airport Terminal … Continue reading