- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 February 23, 2009
This is Tim. He’s a real Bum. He lives at Highway 6 and I-10 in Houston, Texas. The more visitors to this site, the more money he makes. Tim receives 100% of the money generated from his WISH LIST to … Continue reading
Dirk had an accident. Below is the X-ray and pictures showing his totally crushed finger tip. It took 1 1/2 hours of surgery to remove the shattered bones and repair the damage. Medically speaking, he crushed his right index finger … Continue reading
News from across the pond . . . Librarians have been advised to move the Bible to the top shelves to appease religious concerns in the Islamic community. Muslims have complained that the Koran is often displayed on the lower … Continue reading
And it appears the kid can actually ride the thing . . .
Accommodating an ancient tradition of writing on your kicks, Reebok has come up with the ATR Talkin’ Crazy – the first basketball shoe incorporating white board technology. These shoes allow you to customize your shoes with a message every game, … Continue reading
Well, given our dismal economy, I decided this is the perfect time to put my experiment to the test. Beginning on Monday, February 16th I’ll be living from free sample to free sample, seeing how far I can go without … Continue reading
Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele says his party is going to launch an “off the hook” public relations campaign that will update the GOPâ€™s image by translating it to “urban-suburban hip-hop settings.” The new GOP leader told the Washington … Continue reading