- Mike: i was thinking the same thing when i saw it also….the way the offensive linemen stood up and then back...
- Buddy Patton: I had a large knot on a tire years ago, it was causing a vibration so bad I took out my pocket knife...
- Hash Brown: " Renee Zellweger’s plastic surgery" The problem for me is that she didn't do it to...
- Ben W.: How much of the added economy from elections is balanced out by a sluggish/hesitant stock market, though? It...
- Warren: The Montreal teacher has been re-instated by the school. They realized that this has nothing to do with her...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 23 February 23, 2009
This is Tim. He’s a real Bum. He lives at Highway 6 and I-10 in Houston, Texas. The more visitors to this site, the more money he makes. Tim receives 100% of the money generated from his WISH LIST to … Continue reading
Dirk had an accident. Below is the X-ray and pictures showing his totally crushed finger tip. It took 1 1/2 hours of surgery to remove the shattered bones and repair the damage. Medically speaking, he crushed his right index finger … Continue reading
News from across the pond . . . Librarians have been advised to move the Bible to the top shelves to appease religious concerns in the Islamic community. Muslims have complained that the Koran is often displayed on the lower … Continue reading
And it appears the kid can actually ride the thing . . .
Accommodating an ancient tradition of writing on your kicks, Reebok has come up with the ATR Talkin’ Crazy – the first basketball shoe incorporating white board technology. These shoes allow you to customize your shoes with a message every game, … Continue reading
Well, given our dismal economy, I decided this is the perfect time to put my experiment to the test. Beginning on Monday, February 16th I’ll be living from free sample to free sample, seeing how far I can go without … Continue reading
Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele says his party is going to launch an “off the hook” public relations campaign that will update the GOPâ€™s image by translating it to “urban-suburban hip-hop settings.” The new GOP leader told the Washington … Continue reading