- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 February 17, 2009
This is a CBS 60 Minutes feature on Herb Kelleher and Southwest Airlines that originally aired on October 15, 1989. In part one, 60 Minutes correspondent Steve Kroft interviews Herb and explains how Southwest operates, highlighting its differences from other … Continue reading