- Larry: I have those same items in my pocket most of the time. Except the comb is for my beard since I don't have...
- sara: I almost always have a leatherman in my purse or pocket, but I work in IT and mostly use the screwdrivers.
- Chip Beef: "handkerchief, comb, pocket knife, change." My dad grew up during the Depression and those were...
- Neighbor Payne: I’ll have to have you over with new smoker soon so I can get my way back into the Top 5.
- DF of LL: Hors d'oeuvres. Double Fake Great White
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 February 17, 2009
This is a CBS 60 Minutes feature on Herb Kelleher and Southwest Airlines that originally aired on October 15, 1989. In part one, 60 Minutes correspondent Steve Kroft interviews Herb and explains how Southwest operates, highlighting its differences from other … Continue reading