- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
- Rob: Keith, I don't want to spark any type of debate, but does Dr Jeffress' quote bring reincarnation into...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2009
I Used To Believe is a funny and bizarre collection of ideas that adults thought were true when they were children. It will remind you what it was like to be a child, fascinated and horrified by the world in … Continue reading
One man’s journey through the Christian culture of Austin, Texas This blog chronicles the journey of one man through the many churches, parishes, and gatherings of those who follow God in the way of Jesus Christ. austingospel.blogspot.com
But watching a baby elephant play with a ball made me smile.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) â€” Arkansas pastors may soon have to worry about more than their flocks’ spiritual battles. After a number of shootings in churches nationwide, should congregants be allowed to bring concealed weapons into their sanctuaries? Under current … Continue reading
Many Americans are giving up something in this dire economy. But Sharon Dawson of Southeast Portland will go without something unusual: her church. To save money, First Unitarian Church in downtown Portland has decided to close for the month of … Continue reading
Every woman (and some men!) dread turning up at a social event wearing the same outfit as someone else. It was this fear that inspired me to create whatruwearing.co.uk Whatruwearing.co.uk is a service that helps people who are going to … Continue reading
A website devoted to Snuggie sightings. snuggiesightings.com I’ve said it before, but the makers of the Slanket, who I believe were the first to come up with this concept, totally screwed up by pricing their version at $45 when the … Continue reading