- Geeding: Your insightful comment made me do a bit of research. My guess was that this was similar to the Grand Canyon...
- Larry: I would like to know how anyone gets permission to deface a natural site with all that contraption. Unless it...
- sara: If you buy good boots, they will last you much longer than sneakers. And if anything happened to them, or the...
- Ben W.: The jump was cool, but the tension regarding how long it was going to take him to stop was even better, IMO....
- Jason: I’like believe cops care enough to pray honestly when they pray for the victims of police brutality.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2009
I Used To Believe is a funny and bizarre collection of ideas that adults thought were true when they were children. It will remind you what it was like to be a child, fascinated and horrified by the world in … Continue reading
One man’s journey through the Christian culture of Austin, Texas This blog chronicles the journey of one man through the many churches, parishes, and gatherings of those who follow God in the way of Jesus Christ. austingospel.blogspot.com
But watching a baby elephant play with a ball made me smile.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) â€” Arkansas pastors may soon have to worry about more than their flocks’ spiritual battles. After a number of shootings in churches nationwide, should congregants be allowed to bring concealed weapons into their sanctuaries? Under current … Continue reading
Many Americans are giving up something in this dire economy. But Sharon Dawson of Southeast Portland will go without something unusual: her church. To save money, First Unitarian Church in downtown Portland has decided to close for the month of … Continue reading
Every woman (and some men!) dread turning up at a social event wearing the same outfit as someone else. It was this fear that inspired me to create whatruwearing.co.uk Whatruwearing.co.uk is a service that helps people who are going to … Continue reading
A website devoted to Snuggie sightings. snuggiesightings.com I’ve said it before, but the makers of the Slanket, who I believe were the first to come up with this concept, totally screwed up by pricing their version at $45 when the … Continue reading