- Jason: You know, he was one of my favorite comics and I've seen him in person. But his unapologetic use of rape...
- The Donald: Here's a comparison of median property tax amounts in the area (low to high): Palo Pinto, Wise,...
- Bryan: During all of the winter weather the last 2 weeks, when the news starts flashing the school closings, I will...
- Andy: Maho Beach is fantastic. My wife and I went there during a cruise and got some pictures. If you like airplanes,...
- David Bryant: We've been there. The landings make for great pictures, but the coolest experience is when the big...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2009
I Used To Believe is a funny and bizarre collection of ideas that adults thought were true when they were children. It will remind you what it was like to be a child, fascinated and horrified by the world in … Continue reading
One man’s journey through the Christian culture of Austin, Texas This blog chronicles the journey of one man through the many churches, parishes, and gatherings of those who follow God in the way of Jesus Christ. austingospel.blogspot.com
But watching a baby elephant play with a ball made me smile.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) â€” Arkansas pastors may soon have to worry about more than their flocks’ spiritual battles. After a number of shootings in churches nationwide, should congregants be allowed to bring concealed weapons into their sanctuaries? Under current … Continue reading
Many Americans are giving up something in this dire economy. But Sharon Dawson of Southeast Portland will go without something unusual: her church. To save money, First Unitarian Church in downtown Portland has decided to close for the month of … Continue reading
Every woman (and some men!) dread turning up at a social event wearing the same outfit as someone else. It was this fear that inspired me to create whatruwearing.co.uk Whatruwearing.co.uk is a service that helps people who are going to … Continue reading
A website devoted to Snuggie sightings. snuggiesightings.com I’ve said it before, but the makers of the Slanket, who I believe were the first to come up with this concept, totally screwed up by pricing their version at $45 when the … Continue reading