- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 February 11, 2009
Google PowerMeter, now in prototype, will receive information from utility smart meters and energy management devices and provide anyone who signs up access to her home electricity consumption right on her iGoogle homepage. The graph below shows how someone could … Continue reading
And she accepts donations. www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com
Cat Has Mean Right Hook – Watch more Funny Videos
A surprising number of Americans who said they were familiar with spiritual gifts identified ones that are not listed in the Bible as gifts, a new survey found. About one-fifth (21 percent) of respondents who said they have heard of … Continue reading
When Wittenberg University professor Dan Fleisch read on Amazon.com that Michel Cuhaci of Ottawa had received a flawed copy of Fleisch’s book “A Student’s Guide to Maxwell’s Equation,” he posted a comment, identifying himself as the author and promising Cuhaci … Continue reading
A homeowner, alerted of an impending home invasion by his security cameras, arms himself and takes matters into his hands last Thursday when four armed suspects attempt to break into his home. The video the owner caught is incredible, and … Continue reading
How to Eat A Pig’s Head. Link