- Ben W.: Want to make your TV viewing better? Go to the "picture" settings (or whatever it is on your model)...
- Ben W.: I can't figure out what's going to be the bigger catastrophe to watch this summer: the Rio Olympics...
- Geeding: That’s some SNL Weekend Tonight level humor. I applaud it, sir.
- John Mackovic: – I bet most just go by “Don” – What It’s Like to Be Named Donald Trump...
- Scooter: When your Beard gets "Rightous" then eating a burger and fries with a fork is not uncommon
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 February 9, 2009
I’m really eating up this whole Mainline church thing, and have never felt this refreshed, enlightened, accepted, and loved by God so much in my life.Â I wish I would have found you sooner, oh Mainline church.Â Seek and ye … Continue reading
The Rev. Dave Nelson just wanted to talk about sex. And porn. And homosexuality. But he wonâ€™t be doing it at Nash Elementary School. The Great Lakes Church, a new church which has rented space at Nash for four weeks, … Continue reading
Now this is touching . . . LANCASTER â€“ Sharla Lashawn Butler never needed help to lap the track, believe that. The 16-year-old, a small, sassy “star,” as her family called her, blazed through 400 meters. It was her event. … Continue reading
Malaysian identical twin brothers have escaped hanging for drug trafficking as a court failed to decide which brother was the criminal, and cleared both. A judge in the capital, Kuala Lumpur, said the case was unique and she could not … Continue reading
CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR PARENTS JUST JOINED FACEBOOK. YOUR LIFE IS OFFICIALLY OVER. So, you finally caved. You’ve accepted a friend request from your Mom, Dad, crazy Aunt Ida, and your college roommateâ€™s newly divorced mother. Well here’s your chance to get … Continue reading
Some words are becoming extinct from everyday conversation.Â This website wants you to adopt a word and use it in conversation to help prevent it from vanishing. SaveTheWords.org It does take a bit before it loads.
Trying to improve your performance at work or write that novel? Maybe itâ€™s time to consider the color of your walls or your computer screen. If a new study is any guide, the color red can make peopleâ€™s work more … Continue reading