- Ben W.: So glad that y'all had such a great trip. I've enjoyed following along – thanks so much for...
- John Mackovic: I spent about a minute trying to figure out your gum comment, then I realize you probably meant that...
- RPM: Sounds like it was a great family getaway. That AA Flight Attendant sounded like the stereotypical AA Flight...
- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 February 6, 2009
Why would a Baptist be heavily involved in an interfaith organization? Arenâ€™t we known for our unreserved advocacy and commitment to Christian conversion? Shouldnâ€™t our energies be focused on the advancement of gospel sharing? Is cooperation with other faiths a … Continue reading
The 100% free, lightning fast picture age guessing application. So, How do I look (really) The object of this game is to look at the pictures to the left and try to accurately guess their age. You can submit your … Continue reading
Prisons are set to introduce bottom scanners in an attempt to stop prisoners smuggling mobile phones into jail. The Â£6,500 chairs are being put in 102 jails across Britain aimed to tackle a surge in phone smuggling. Prisoners will have … Continue reading
This Russian teenager decided to put a padlock through his pierced ear and lock it, only to find out there isn’t a key, so he had to have the lock sawed off.
DALLAS â€” A Dallas hardware store wants the “W” to stand for “Welcome.” Elliott’s Hardware published an open letter to former President George W. Bush on Thursday, inviting him to apply for a store greeter position now that he’s becoming … Continue reading