- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
- Dude: Congrats and great post!
- myownworld2100: No words at how moving this post it. You always have something profound, but this, this has me with...
- Alma: Great post! My emotions were all over the place as I read your post, and I shed a tear during your dance. I...
- David Bryant: Proud of you man!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 February 6, 2009
Why would a Baptist be heavily involved in an interfaith organization? Arenâ€™t we known for our unreserved advocacy and commitment to Christian conversion? Shouldnâ€™t our energies be focused on the advancement of gospel sharing? Is cooperation with other faiths a … Continue reading
The 100% free, lightning fast picture age guessing application. So, How do I look (really) The object of this game is to look at the pictures to the left and try to accurately guess their age. You can submit your … Continue reading
Prisons are set to introduce bottom scanners in an attempt to stop prisoners smuggling mobile phones into jail. The Â£6,500 chairs are being put in 102 jails across Britain aimed to tackle a surge in phone smuggling. Prisoners will have … Continue reading
This Russian teenager decided to put a padlock through his pierced ear and lock it, only to find out there isn’t a key, so he had to have the lock sawed off.
DALLAS â€” A Dallas hardware store wants the “W” to stand for “Welcome.” Elliott’s Hardware published an open letter to former President George W. Bush on Thursday, inviting him to apply for a store greeter position now that he’s becoming … Continue reading