- Jimi: RAS Syndrome is redundant!!!
- Upgrayedd: 40 runners Fail at 100-Mile Tennessee Mountain Race: When I saw the picture at the top of the story with...
- The Donald: Today’s dose of ‘MURICA! and TEXAS That is a cool PX-4.
- DF of LL: A few years ago, my father had bladder cancer. He was treated with the tuberculosis virus post surgery....
- John Mackovic: Doesn't look so grim if you consider the '90s as an aberration where the industry put out...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 February 6, 2009
Why would a Baptist be heavily involved in an interfaith organization? Arenâ€™t we known for our unreserved advocacy and commitment to Christian conversion? Shouldnâ€™t our energies be focused on the advancement of gospel sharing? Is cooperation with other faiths a … Continue reading
The 100% free, lightning fast picture age guessing application. So, How do I look (really) The object of this game is to look at the pictures to the left and try to accurately guess their age. You can submit your … Continue reading
Prisons are set to introduce bottom scanners in an attempt to stop prisoners smuggling mobile phones into jail. The Â£6,500 chairs are being put in 102 jails across Britain aimed to tackle a surge in phone smuggling. Prisoners will have … Continue reading
This Russian teenager decided to put a padlock through his pierced ear and lock it, only to find out there isn’t a key, so he had to have the lock sawed off.
DALLAS â€” A Dallas hardware store wants the “W” to stand for “Welcome.” Elliott’s Hardware published an open letter to former President George W. Bush on Thursday, inviting him to apply for a store greeter position now that he’s becoming … Continue reading