- Geeding: Funny thing, I forgot I referenced Kevin Love and when you stated “Love isn’t that great”...
- John Mackovic: – Love isn't that great and the Eastern Conference sucks. – Ethically speaking, why...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for sharing. I have a few friends who have attended the Village Church. Curious to hear from...
- Ben W.: I guess what I don't understand is the church's bullheadedness about not only continuing to press...
- Bryan: That's a fascinating read and I would love to go back and read some of the other pieces linked within and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 February 5, 2009
This episode just aired today, and was the first episode that I have ever saw of the sitcom and I was instantly hooked. Basically, Ted keeps asking Stella out for a date, and she always says no because she doesn’t … Continue reading
My good friend Andy (whom I believe is also a Recovering Baptist even if he won’t admit it) sent me the following message: Hey Keith. One of my English profs at Baylor was Greg Garrett, an excellent writer of fiction, … Continue reading
A St. Paul teacher is under fire after she made an offensive joke about the Holocaust. According to Hazel Park Middle School Academy officials, the 8th gradeÂ English teacher sent an e-mail titled ‘Torture Time!’ via interoffice mail to alert other … Continue reading