- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 February 5, 2009
This episode just aired today, and was the first episode that I have ever saw of the sitcom and I was instantly hooked. Basically, Ted keeps asking Stella out for a date, and she always says no because she doesn’t … Continue reading
My good friend Andy (whom I believe is also a Recovering Baptist even if he won’t admit it) sent me the following message: Hey Keith. One of my English profs at Baylor was Greg Garrett, an excellent writer of fiction, … Continue reading
A St. Paul teacher is under fire after she made an offensive joke about the Holocaust. According to Hazel Park Middle School Academy officials, the 8th gradeÂ English teacher sent an e-mail titled ‘Torture Time!’ via interoffice mail to alert other … Continue reading