- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 February 5, 2009
This episode just aired today, and was the first episode that I have ever saw of the sitcom and I was instantly hooked. Basically, Ted keeps asking Stella out for a date, and she always says no because she doesn’t … Continue reading
My good friend Andy (whom I believe is also a Recovering Baptist even if he won’t admit it) sent me the following message: Hey Keith. One of my English profs at Baylor was Greg Garrett, an excellent writer of fiction, … Continue reading
A St. Paul teacher is under fire after she made an offensive joke about the Holocaust. According to Hazel Park Middle School Academy officials, the 8th gradeÂ English teacher sent an e-mail titled ‘Torture Time!’ via interoffice mail to alert other … Continue reading