- علاج القولون: I have read your article and Its really very excellent and very useful for other reader who are...
- Ben W.: If the survival-bunker people expect to survive down there, they probably need to get the seal checked on...
- Ben W.: Man, I can't wait for this. It looks better than Avengers 2. Of course, with this cast, it's...
- the tow path: Watched this show as it happened. Totally agree.
- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 February 5, 2009
This episode just aired today, and was the first episode that I have ever saw of the sitcom and I was instantly hooked. Basically, Ted keeps asking Stella out for a date, and she always says no because she doesn’t … Continue reading
My good friend Andy (whom I believe is also a Recovering Baptist even if he won’t admit it) sent me the following message: Hey Keith. One of my English profs at Baylor was Greg Garrett, an excellent writer of fiction, … Continue reading
A St. Paul teacher is under fire after she made an offensive joke about the Holocaust. According to Hazel Park Middle School Academy officials, the 8th gradeÂ English teacher sent an e-mail titled ‘Torture Time!’ via interoffice mail to alert other … Continue reading