- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 February 5, 2009
This episode just aired today, and was the first episode that I have ever saw of the sitcom and I was instantly hooked. Basically, Ted keeps asking Stella out for a date, and she always says no because she doesn’t … Continue reading
My good friend Andy (whom I believe is also a Recovering Baptist even if he won’t admit it) sent me the following message: Hey Keith. One of my English profs at Baylor was Greg Garrett, an excellent writer of fiction, … Continue reading
A St. Paul teacher is under fire after she made an offensive joke about the Holocaust. According to Hazel Park Middle School Academy officials, the 8th gradeÂ English teacher sent an e-mail titled ‘Torture Time!’ via interoffice mail to alert other … Continue reading