- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 February 4, 2009
As a teenager, I wanted everyone to know about my faith in Christ, so I would often wear a Christian t-shirt. But I think I would draw a line wearing these t-shirts. I admire the intent and passion, but those … Continue reading
Born without arms, Domingo Santoyo lives life on his terms. The determined Rivera High School junior doesn’t shy away from challenges. Instead, he readily accepts them. “From my point of view, I don’t think of myself as limited,” Santoyo, 16, … Continue reading
Yup, a website dedicated to nothing but wet pets with funny captions.Â All sorts of cuteness, I tell ya. Link
You’ve seen plenty of ads that display an attractive female working in a call center, well, this site is dedicated to them.Â If you are wondering, it’s totally safe for work, and since one of my first jobs was in … Continue reading
Our Talking Head Tables are absolutely hilarious. Your guests will be in stitches when they reach for a piece of fruit or an hors d’oeurvre only to find that the biggest piece of fruit on the table shockingly sparks up … Continue reading
It is normally a moment of cheery reassurance when an airline pilot greets passengers during preparations for take-off. But Alexander Cheplevsky sparked panic on flight Aeroflot 315 when he began to speak. His slurred and garbled comments ahead of a … Continue reading