- John Mackovic: Reminds me of my 8th grade football team. Our coach just handed out jerseys the day of the game and so...
- Geeding: I don’t think I ever had the same jersey number twice, maybe 84. I didn’t play my senior season,...
- John Mackovic: – I loved the irony of how Frisco ISD's big nationally-televised football quadruple-header...
- RPM: It was bittersweet watching Osgood announce his retirement. Brought back memories of Charles Kuralt. He was just...
- Ben W.: Pretty sure I could play with this all day. Thanks for the time killer!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 February 4, 2009
As a teenager, I wanted everyone to know about my faith in Christ, so I would often wear a Christian t-shirt. But I think I would draw a line wearing these t-shirts. I admire the intent and passion, but those … Continue reading
Born without arms, Domingo Santoyo lives life on his terms. The determined Rivera High School junior doesn’t shy away from challenges. Instead, he readily accepts them. “From my point of view, I don’t think of myself as limited,” Santoyo, 16, … Continue reading
Yup, a website dedicated to nothing but wet pets with funny captions.Â All sorts of cuteness, I tell ya. Link
You’ve seen plenty of ads that display an attractive female working in a call center, well, this site is dedicated to them.Â If you are wondering, it’s totally safe for work, and since one of my first jobs was in … Continue reading
Our Talking Head Tables are absolutely hilarious. Your guests will be in stitches when they reach for a piece of fruit or an hors d’oeurvre only to find that the biggest piece of fruit on the table shockingly sparks up … Continue reading
It is normally a moment of cheery reassurance when an airline pilot greets passengers during preparations for take-off. But Alexander Cheplevsky sparked panic on flight Aeroflot 315 when he began to speak. His slurred and garbled comments ahead of a … Continue reading