- Triple Fake: the shoe boat is interesting. I wonder if the connection was intentional. A wooden Dutch shoe is a...
- Triple Fake: Any movie made would need to be much better than the book. I finally read it about ten years ago, and...
- Ben W.: Benjamin L. Corey has done a series of articles dealing with the concept of hell. I'd encourage you to...
- Bryan: Thanks for sharing the details of and your thoughts on your 40th. I turn 40 in a little less than 3 months and...
- RPM: Let me guess, your DirecTv receiver was locking up after a commercial? Mine started doing that this week. First...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 February 4, 2009
As a teenager, I wanted everyone to know about my faith in Christ, so I would often wear a Christian t-shirt. But I think I would draw a line wearing these t-shirts. I admire the intent and passion, but those … Continue reading
Born without arms, Domingo Santoyo lives life on his terms. The determined Rivera High School junior doesn’t shy away from challenges. Instead, he readily accepts them. “From my point of view, I don’t think of myself as limited,” Santoyo, 16, … Continue reading
Yup, a website dedicated to nothing but wet pets with funny captions.Â All sorts of cuteness, I tell ya. Link
You’ve seen plenty of ads that display an attractive female working in a call center, well, this site is dedicated to them.Â If you are wondering, it’s totally safe for work, and since one of my first jobs was in … Continue reading
Our Talking Head Tables are absolutely hilarious. Your guests will be in stitches when they reach for a piece of fruit or an hors d’oeurvre only to find that the biggest piece of fruit on the table shockingly sparks up … Continue reading
It is normally a moment of cheery reassurance when an airline pilot greets passengers during preparations for take-off. But Alexander Cheplevsky sparked panic on flight Aeroflot 315 when he began to speak. His slurred and garbled comments ahead of a … Continue reading