- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 February 3, 2009
Barney Stinson’s Video Resume: http://barneysvideoresume.com/
One Sentence is an experiment in brevity. Most of the best stories that we tell from our lives have one really, really good part that make the rest of the boring story worth it. This is about that one line. … Continue reading
Below is the list of rated televangelists and mega church leaders in order from most well-known, to least well-known. Click here for the details and the full list provided by HCD Research Inc. Total (n=803) Billy Graham 88% Pat Robertson … Continue reading
A new game by Professor Erno Rubik, inventor of the iconic Cube, is tipped to become a best-seller when it goes on sale later this year. The Rubikâ€™s 360 is set to repeat the success of the maddening Cube, which … Continue reading
It’s basically Guitar Hero, NES style. Download the game here.
HOLY cow! This hunk of beef is believed to have been struck by lightning – and somehow survived. And we’re not cooking this up. It’s entirely feasible, James Cook University geo-sciences expert Jon Nott says. “Cows are susceptible to lightning … Continue reading
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. â€” Jerry James took a right to the chops for Jesus the other night. Clad in sweats, boxing gloves and headgear, the former standout amateur boxer stood inside the ropes during the homily Saturday night at New … Continue reading
Welcome to the Bush-Cheney Alumni Association, an organization representing thousands of individuals who worked or volunteered for George W. Bush while he was President of the United States or Governor of Texas. Here you will find the latest news on … Continue reading
Just fast forward to the 1:05 mark . . .