- Rex Kramer: Coffee as a sign of aging, I would say more of a sign of taste. And who doesn't remember Jolt Cola...
- paper stock: These random lessons are really amazing to observe as I believe that life is all around it. I really...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 February 3, 2009
Barney Stinson’s Video Resume: http://barneysvideoresume.com/
One Sentence is an experiment in brevity. Most of the best stories that we tell from our lives have one really, really good part that make the rest of the boring story worth it. This is about that one line. … Continue reading
A new game by Professor Erno Rubik, inventor of the iconic Cube, is tipped to become a best-seller when it goes on sale later this year. The Rubikâ€™s 360 is set to repeat the success of the maddening Cube, which … Continue reading
Below is the list of rated televangelists and mega church leaders in order from most well-known, to least well-known. Click here for the details and the full list provided by HCD Research Inc. Total (n=803) Billy Graham 88% Pat Robertson … Continue reading
It’s basically Guitar Hero, NES style. Download the game here.
HOLY cow! This hunk of beef is believed to have been struck by lightning – and somehow survived. And we’re not cooking this up. It’s entirely feasible, James Cook University geo-sciences expert Jon Nott says. “Cows are susceptible to lightning … Continue reading
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. â€” Jerry James took a right to the chops for Jesus the other night. Clad in sweats, boxing gloves and headgear, the former standout amateur boxer stood inside the ropes during the homily Saturday night at New … Continue reading
Welcome to the Bush-Cheney Alumni Association, an organization representing thousands of individuals who worked or volunteered for George W. Bush while he was President of the United States or Governor of Texas. Here you will find the latest news on … Continue reading
Just fast forward to the 1:05 mark . . .