- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 03 February 3, 2009
Barney Stinson’s Video Resume: http://barneysvideoresume.com/
One Sentence is an experiment in brevity. Most of the best stories that we tell from our lives have one really, really good part that make the rest of the boring story worth it. This is about that one line. … Continue reading
A new game by Professor Erno Rubik, inventor of the iconic Cube, is tipped to become a best-seller when it goes on sale later this year. The Rubikâ€™s 360 is set to repeat the success of the maddening Cube, which … Continue reading
Below is the list of rated televangelists and mega church leaders in order from most well-known, to least well-known. Click here for the details and the full list provided by HCD Research Inc. Total (n=803) Billy Graham 88% Pat Robertson … Continue reading
It’s basically Guitar Hero, NES style. Download the game here.
HOLY cow! This hunk of beef is believed to have been struck by lightning – and somehow survived. And we’re not cooking this up. It’s entirely feasible, James Cook University geo-sciences expert Jon Nott says. “Cows are susceptible to lightning … Continue reading
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. â€” Jerry James took a right to the chops for Jesus the other night. Clad in sweats, boxing gloves and headgear, the former standout amateur boxer stood inside the ropes during the homily Saturday night at New … Continue reading
Welcome to the Bush-Cheney Alumni Association, an organization representing thousands of individuals who worked or volunteered for George W. Bush while he was President of the United States or Governor of Texas. Here you will find the latest news on … Continue reading
Just fast forward to the 1:05 mark . . .