- Andy B: I LOLed at the Bill Cosby joke despite its horrible taste. On a more serious note, I hope Starr does get...
- John Mackovic: Who would be dumb enough to have windows that would face the afternoon sun? oh wait..
- Bryan: The new Vikings stadium looks awesome. I can't wait to see what those windows do for shadows and glare...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Those pics from the concert look like you were having a great time! Glad to see it!
- barry: Now that is a funny tombstone line!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 February 2, 2009
Skydiver lands with dying instructor at his back Daniel Pharr says he was in the middle of his first-ever skydive, thousands of feet over South Carolina, when the instructor strapped to his back stopped talking to him Saturday. The instructor, … Continue reading
The best moment of this Super Bowl week took place this afternoon in a conference room at the Super Bowl media center, when Lucille Hester, the sister of former Cowboys wide receiver Bob Hayes, read a letter that her late … Continue reading
TAMPA – Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s a plane towing “Super Bowl Champion is Jesus” banner! Weather permitting, that’s the message scheduled to fly over the Tampa Bay area from 1 to 4 … Continue reading
A blog dedicated entirely to bacon haikus. Link For instance . . .
Protestant churchgoers are no more loyal to their church denomination than they are to brands of toothpaste or bathroom tissue
Survey findings released today from Ellison Research (Phoenix, Arizona) show that seven out of ten regular churchgoers would be at least somewhat open to switching denominations, with dramatic differences between Protestants and Roman Catholics. Yada, yada, yada, lots of crazy … Continue reading
A sewage plant in Japanâ€™s Nagano prefecture has started mining gold from sludge, earning a cool 5 million yen ($56,000) in its first month of operation. On January 28, sewage plant operator Nagano Prefecture Suwa Construction Office announced that approximately … Continue reading
Modular robot reassembles when kicked apart