- Ben W.: We love the Daytripper – we just found it about a year ago, so we've enjoyed trying to catch up on...
- RPM: They left out the part about forming private Appraisal Districts so they could tax the beejezus out of you by...
- John Mackovic: Reminds me of my 8th grade football team. Our coach just handed out jerseys the day of the game and so...
- Geeding: I don’t think I ever had the same jersey number twice, maybe 84. I didn’t play my senior season,...
- John Mackovic: – I loved the irony of how Frisco ISD's big nationally-televised football quadruple-header...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2009
After selling out countless arenas this decade, U2 are heading outdoors this year with their first U.S. stadium tour since 1997â€™s PopMart Tour. The band members, who release No Line on the Horizon on March 3rd, havenâ€™t yet announced dates … Continue reading
Since the Texas Rangers aren’t going to win this thing anytime soon, I thought I would get a picture with the trophy when I had a chance. Facts about the trophy I did not know: It’s made by Tiffany & … Continue reading
Not everyone is comfortable about bathroom talk, but it’s a topic I’m about to talk discuss.Â So if you aren’t comfortable with bathroom talk, skip the section below in blue.Â It’s my blog, and I’ll blog what I want to, … Continue reading
Widmore made mention that Locke’s parents had a sense of humor with his name, so he made sure his alias also had a bit of humor to it as well.Â Both names, John Locke and Jeremy Benthan, represent two opposing … Continue reading
I can’t get enough of this website. More at NewMath.com
A 1989 video about a Pontiac future car. And yes, he did say “funky CD player.” To be fair, there’s some good ideas for 1989 and even today, but it seems they never really followed up on them.
Virgil Griffith, popularly known for the Wikipedia Scanner that detects where the Wikipedia edits are coming from, maintains another very interesting project that maps musical tastes of college students with their intelligences levels (determined by their SAT score). The x-axis … Continue reading
The Southern Baptist Convention and the Roman Catholic Church â€“ the two largest Christian communions in the country â€“ have joined the ranks of mainline denominations in reporting membership losses, the latest church yearbook shows. After years of continuous growth, … Continue reading
The United Methodist Reporter has again been named the best national newspaper by the Religion Communicators Council, an interfaith organization of more than 600 religion communicators across the country. Link I wasn’t aware they are a Dallas based publication.
Flying from Sam Fuller on Vimeo.