- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2009
After selling out countless arenas this decade, U2 are heading outdoors this year with their first U.S. stadium tour since 1997â€™s PopMart Tour. The band members, who release No Line on the Horizon on March 3rd, havenâ€™t yet announced dates … Continue reading
Since the Texas Rangers aren’t going to win this thing anytime soon, I thought I would get a picture with the trophy when I had a chance. Facts about the trophy I did not know: It’s made by Tiffany & … Continue reading
Not everyone is comfortable about bathroom talk, but it’s a topic I’m about to talk discuss.Â So if you aren’t comfortable with bathroom talk, skip the section below in blue.Â It’s my blog, and I’ll blog what I want to, … Continue reading
Widmore made mention that Locke’s parents had a sense of humor with his name, so he made sure his alias also had a bit of humor to it as well.Â Both names, John Locke and Jeremy Benthan, represent two opposing … Continue reading
I can’t get enough of this website. More at NewMath.com
A 1989 video about a Pontiac future car. And yes, he did say “funky CD player.” To be fair, there’s some good ideas for 1989 and even today, but it seems they never really followed up on them.
Virgil Griffith, popularly known for the Wikipedia Scanner that detects where the Wikipedia edits are coming from, maintains another very interesting project that maps musical tastes of college students with their intelligences levels (determined by their SAT score). The x-axis … Continue reading
The Southern Baptist Convention and the Roman Catholic Church â€“ the two largest Christian communions in the country â€“ have joined the ranks of mainline denominations in reporting membership losses, the latest church yearbook shows. After years of continuous growth, … Continue reading
The United Methodist Reporter has again been named the best national newspaper by the Religion Communicators Council, an interfaith organization of more than 600 religion communicators across the country. Link I wasn’t aware they are a Dallas based publication.
Flying from Sam Fuller on Vimeo.