- ALEC: Look at the Mrs. sporting the bikini. Quite fetching, congrats. I went to burger's lake and it was great....
- David Bryant: Looked at the lake on Google Maps and realized the satellite image was taken when the lake was drained....
- warren: Re: Christina Applegate story and the CGI beer story…that's so disappointing. I don't think I...
- warren: Re: Georgia cops dressing as construction workers….in Canada police forces have been going undercover...
- Geeding: I jumped off the highest one I could find, which appeared to be 20 feet. I think there use to be one higher,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 January 27, 2009
A contest from Geez Magazine: . . . because social change is a bit awkward We want sermons that explore the awkwardness of too much privilege, right-wing relatives, the drunk stranger in the back pew, our pad in the comfy … Continue reading
But the guy in this video cracks me up. This house has an unhealthy obsession with Beyonce.
Mexico City finished first in a list of the world’s most visited religious tourism destinations, ahead of the Vatican and Lourdes in France, reports Milenio. A study carried out by the Spanish Office of Tourism found that Mexico’s capital is … Continue reading
Overall music sales, which account for albums, singles, music videos and digital tracks, exceeded 1.5 billion units, a 10.5% increase from the previous year. Digital track sales–such as the singles on Apple’s (nasdaq: AAPL – news – people ) iTunes … Continue reading