- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
- John Mackovic: Kobe may be right, but his ego and $25 million salary is really hurting the team. If he wanted to win,...
- John Mackovic: Stupid tariffs on imported sugar costing jobs and giving us inferior, corn syrup-sweetened soda.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 January 27, 2009
A contest from Geez Magazine: . . . because social change is a bit awkward We want sermons that explore the awkwardness of too much privilege, right-wing relatives, the drunk stranger in the back pew, our pad in the comfy … Continue reading
But the guy in this video cracks me up. This house has an unhealthy obsession with Beyonce.
Mexico City finished first in a list of the world’s most visited religious tourism destinations, ahead of the Vatican and Lourdes in France, reports Milenio. A study carried out by the Spanish Office of Tourism found that Mexico’s capital is … Continue reading
Overall music sales, which account for albums, singles, music videos and digital tracks, exceeded 1.5 billion units, a 10.5% increase from the previous year. Digital track sales–such as the singles on Apple’s (nasdaq: AAPL – news – people ) iTunes … Continue reading