- Nathan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!
- Geeding: LOL! Oh my, I’m what you a ….. a little slow.
- ALEC: I also did those 57 degree dips (showers actually) as a child living in Bogota (8,675 feet above sea level),...
- John Mackovic: It was a joke 😉
- Geeding: Knowing you are a Libertarian, help me understand something. What do you consider small government? Off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 January 27, 2009
A contest from Geez Magazine: . . . because social change is a bit awkward We want sermons that explore the awkwardness of too much privilege, right-wing relatives, the drunk stranger in the back pew, our pad in the comfy … Continue reading
But the guy in this video cracks me up. This house has an unhealthy obsession with Beyonce.
Mexico City finished first in a list of the world’s most visited religious tourism destinations, ahead of the Vatican and Lourdes in France, reports Milenio. A study carried out by the Spanish Office of Tourism found that Mexico’s capital is … Continue reading
Overall music sales, which account for albums, singles, music videos and digital tracks, exceeded 1.5 billion units, a 10.5% increase from the previous year. Digital track sales–such as the singles on Apple’s (nasdaq: AAPL – news – people ) iTunes … Continue reading