- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
- Doug: You didn't get customer service Norm? LOL! I've met Norm several times and I have mixed emotions...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 January 27, 2009
A contest from Geez Magazine: . . . because social change is a bit awkward We want sermons that explore the awkwardness of too much privilege, right-wing relatives, the drunk stranger in the back pew, our pad in the comfy … Continue reading
But the guy in this video cracks me up. This house has an unhealthy obsession with Beyonce.
Mexico City finished first in a list of the world’s most visited religious tourism destinations, ahead of the Vatican and Lourdes in France, reports Milenio. A study carried out by the Spanish Office of Tourism found that Mexico’s capital is … Continue reading
Overall music sales, which account for albums, singles, music videos and digital tracks, exceeded 1.5 billion units, a 10.5% increase from the previous year. Digital track sales–such as the singles on Apple’s (nasdaq: AAPL – news – people ) iTunes … Continue reading