- DF of LL: A few years ago, my father had bladder cancer. He was treated with the tuberculosis virus post surgery....
- John Mackovic: Doesn't look so grim if you consider the '90s as an aberration where the industry put out...
- Ben W.: Re: Today's dose of 'Murica – this person is clearly not a true 'Murican. The savage was...
- Grizz: I also am skeptical of Trevor Noah for all the same reasons you are. I only heard his bit on the Daily Show...
- Susanne: I thought you'd made an error; I was only aware of Jeff Sessions – a Senator. Doesn't look...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 January 26, 2009
Here’s a nice little find at Wikipeida: An overlay diagram showing four of the largest airplanes ever built, the Hughes H-4 Spruce Goose (aircraft with the greatest wingspan), the Antonov An-225 Mriya (the largest aircraft), the Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental (soon … Continue reading
You can fast forward to the 20 second mark to catch the craziest dog stare I’ve ever seen. Small language warning toward the end.
It’s amazing what you find on eBay. A unemployed woman without maternity insurance coverage and unpaid medical bills has sold the naming rights to her unborn child for $4,050 on eBay. The winning bid was made Jan. 17 for a … Continue reading
Beer drinkers around the globe can hoist their beer cans in a celebratory toast to a milestone that began in Golden half a century ago. Today marks the 50th anniversary of the old Adolph Coors Co. unveiling the U.S. beer … Continue reading
See the whole morph here.