- Ben W.: We love the Daytripper – we just found it about a year ago, so we've enjoyed trying to catch up on...
- RPM: They left out the part about forming private Appraisal Districts so they could tax the beejezus out of you by...
- John Mackovic: Reminds me of my 8th grade football team. Our coach just handed out jerseys the day of the game and so...
- Geeding: I don’t think I ever had the same jersey number twice, maybe 84. I didn’t play my senior season,...
- John Mackovic: – I loved the irony of how Frisco ISD's big nationally-televised football quadruple-header...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 January 26, 2009
Here’s a nice little find at Wikipeida: An overlay diagram showing four of the largest airplanes ever built, the Hughes H-4 Spruce Goose (aircraft with the greatest wingspan), the Antonov An-225 Mriya (the largest aircraft), the Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental (soon … Continue reading
You can fast forward to the 20 second mark to catch the craziest dog stare I’ve ever seen. Small language warning toward the end.
It’s amazing what you find on eBay. A unemployed woman without maternity insurance coverage and unpaid medical bills has sold the naming rights to her unborn child for $4,050 on eBay. The winning bid was made Jan. 17 for a … Continue reading
Beer drinkers around the globe can hoist their beer cans in a celebratory toast to a milestone that began in Golden half a century ago. Today marks the 50th anniversary of the old Adolph Coors Co. unveiling the U.S. beer … Continue reading
See the whole morph here.