- Tommy: Did her husband join the Taliban in sympathy?
- John Mackovic: I remember collecting those stamps as a kid. I ended up saving enough to get a football.
- sara: I love Dreamland! Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Johnny Cash. And then when his "not wife" catches him not...
- Ben W.: We saw that segment on the winter caretaker and found it to be fascinating, too. What a solitary, yet...
- Jason: "someone that was in one of my favorite ‘X-Files’ episodes" I like that one too. And...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 January 26, 2009
Here’s a nice little find at Wikipeida: An overlay diagram showing four of the largest airplanes ever built, the Hughes H-4 Spruce Goose (aircraft with the greatest wingspan), the Antonov An-225 Mriya (the largest aircraft), the Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental (soon … Continue reading
You can fast forward to the 20 second mark to catch the craziest dog stare I’ve ever seen. Small language warning toward the end.
It’s amazing what you find on eBay. A unemployed woman without maternity insurance coverage and unpaid medical bills has sold the naming rights to her unborn child for $4,050 on eBay. The winning bid was made Jan. 17 for a … Continue reading
Beer drinkers around the globe can hoist their beer cans in a celebratory toast to a milestone that began in Golden half a century ago. Today marks the 50th anniversary of the old Adolph Coors Co. unveiling the U.S. beer … Continue reading
See the whole morph here.