- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
- ALEC666: Re-concussion. I saw a report about concussions the other day. Conventional wisdom was that the subject rest...
- RPM: I wish we had HEB around here. Love shopping there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 January 13, 2009
When a college drinking buddy invited C. Brian Smith to hang out with her parents, he tried not to sweat the fact that they lived in the White House. He even had funâ€”until 9/11 made watching bad movies with the … Continue reading
Tourist officials in Australia are looking for somebody to look after a desert island. They are willing to pay Â£70,000 ($103,700) for someone to work 12 hours a month for six months while carrying out such duties as feeding turtles, … Continue reading
KERRVILLE â€” A lawsuit has blocked, at least temporarily, the erection of a huge metal cross intended as the showpiece of an elaborate prayer garden proposed for a hillside here overlooking Interstate 10. The suit by J. Frank and Michele … Continue reading
A new study finds that among people who attend church, only 30% are completely loyal to the denomination they are currently attending (meaning they would only consider attending church within that specific denomination). Another 44% prefer their current denomination, but … Continue reading
More pics can be found at the Washington Post and the NY Times.
But then again, the majority of you are trying to figure out what the heck is HSU. American Muslim, Baptist Leaders Hold Groundbreaking Meeting round 80 Baptist and Muslim leaders from across the nation gathered in Boston for a first-of-its-kind … Continue reading
It’s good, but I prefer the original.