- australianessay: These random lessons are really amazing to observe as I believe that life is all around it. I really...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 January 9, 2009
Make your own here.
That there is a blog dedicated to skulls and bacon? Link
LAKE FOREST, Calif. (ABP) — Rick Warren, the Southern Baptist megachurch pastor chosen to offer the invocation at President-elect Barack Obama’s Jan. 20 inauguration, says the Bible does not permit a woman to divorce a spouse who is abusing her. … Continue reading
After the death of Jett Travolta, son of John Travolta and Kelly Preston, Beliefnet interviewed Tommy Davis, a representative of the Church of Scientology International. He answered questions about Scientology’s beliefsÂ on autism, medical care, and death. Davis spoke only for … Continue reading
Weâ€™re not mean people, honestly. This blog is not written with malice or scorn, but with a sincere desire to witness the upward progression of the human race. And some people are ruining it for everybody. People who wear sunglasses … Continue reading
Just for Jonathan . . .
Here’s a sampler: Cinderella In the modern Cinderella fairy tale we have the beautiful Cinderella swept off her feet by the prince and her wicked step sisters marrying two lords – with everyone living happily ever after. The fairy tale … Continue reading