- Ben W.: See, in my mind the stair picture looked like a scene from a horror film for furries. To each his own, I...
- faithful reader: OMG! My daughter (who is a few months shy of 14) wants one of those huge bears and I keep telling...
- MissT: He does swear… although it is in French. The really bad French Canadian swear words centre around the...
- Geeding: I came close to posting it myself, but also worried about the same reactions. Most folks, before evening...
- Bryan: I would post the You Tube clip of his Trump comments last night to my Facebook page because they speak...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 January 8, 2009
An Ontario Superior Court judge has ordered a Toronto man to continue paying child support even though a DNA test shows he is not the biological father of his ex-wife’s twins. In her ruling, Madam Justice Katherine van Rensburg decided … Continue reading
This post dedicated to my favorite Llano Estacado pastor.
SAO PAULO (Reuters) â€“ A little-known Brazilian farming town with sugar cane wealth is set to upstage Rio de Janeiro by erecting a statue of Christ that will eclipse its famous equivalent atop Rio’s Corcovado mountain. The Christ statue in … Continue reading
During jiujitsu lessons Tuesday evening, instructor Matt Baker asked 9-year-old Drew Heredia what he would do if put in a certain position he was teaching. “I’d get on my back and do a choke hold,” he said. It’s the same … Continue reading
Mississippi now has the nation’s highest teen birth rate, displacing Texas and New Mexico for that lamentable title, a new federal report says. Mississippi’s rate was more than 60 percent higher than the national average in 2006, according to new … Continue reading
Bacon lovers take note: There’s a new meat in town. Cured lamb belly is showing up on menus all over, cozying up to eggs at breakfast and standing in for its porcine counterpart in wintry dinners. Because it has a … Continue reading
When the past, present, and future presidents gathering yesterday, I was reminded on one of my favorite scenes in Hot Shots! Part Duex. It’s one of those slap stick comedies my high school and college friends have watched countless times, … Continue reading