- RPM: I'm guilty of being on both sides of the fence on this and found the only solution is refund the full price...
- RPM: I had conflicted feelings during the game. It was like watching your kids fight. Too bad Swoopes chose that game...
- patricia: People are so funny; this prank shows us some very polite and decent reaction. I feel better about people...
- patricia: Good thoughts in your comment. This is a great attitude.I've lived in communities that are different...
- blurdo: I saw the grammar/spelling comment yesterday. I have to admit that I'm "that guy" who gets...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 22 December 22, 2008
Just looking outside and you can tell Old Man Winter paid us a visit, but in Lake Stevens, it looks like he put in a personal appearance! This icicle was found hanging from Jeremy Olden’s home. KomoNews.com [additional picture] [Thanks, … Continue reading
While watching football Sunday afternoon WifeGeeding offered me a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie.Â The cookie was warm, but I didn’t realize that they were right out of the oven, which resulted in me burning the roof of my mouth.Â … Continue reading
Just click here.
This poor kitten was brutally injured then had his hind legs and tail surgically removed. It’s unknown how he got injured. He was nursed back to health by the employees of this book store in Akita, Japan and is now … Continue reading
The 20 second span starting around the 1:50 mark is priceless.
He could be forgiven for looking just a bit sheepish, but this shepherd has learned how to control his flock using just a poster of a wolf. Farmer Du Hebing couldn’t afford another dog after his old one died and … Continue reading
For the Southern Baptist Convention, 2008 was filled with bad news. Baptisms reached a 20-year low. Church membership dropped, prompting fears the Nashville-based Baptist body was on a downward slide. And its outgoing president warned that within 20 years, more … Continue reading
Members of Congress are often accused of being out of touch with average citizens, but an examination of the religious affiliations of U.S. senators and representatives shows that, on one very basic level, Congress looks much like the rest of … Continue reading