- herry: What a nice post is it. I really amazed to read the great information that you have posted. I appreciate your...
- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 December 22, 2008
Just looking outside and you can tell Old Man Winter paid us a visit, but in Lake Stevens, it looks like he put in a personal appearance! This icicle was found hanging from Jeremy Olden’s home. KomoNews.com [additional picture] [Thanks, … Continue reading
While watching football Sunday afternoon WifeGeeding offered me a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie.Â The cookie was warm, but I didn’t realize that they were right out of the oven, which resulted in me burning the roof of my mouth.Â … Continue reading
Just click here.
This poor kitten was brutally injured then had his hind legs and tail surgically removed. It’s unknown how he got injured. He was nursed back to health by the employees of this book store in Akita, Japan and is now … Continue reading
The 20 second span starting around the 1:50 mark is priceless.
He could be forgiven for looking just a bit sheepish, but this shepherd has learned how to control his flock using just a poster of a wolf. Farmer Du Hebing couldn’t afford another dog after his old one died and … Continue reading
For the Southern Baptist Convention, 2008 was filled with bad news. Baptisms reached a 20-year low. Church membership dropped, prompting fears the Nashville-based Baptist body was on a downward slide. And its outgoing president warned that within 20 years, more … Continue reading
Members of Congress are often accused of being out of touch with average citizens, but an examination of the religious affiliations of U.S. senators and representatives shows that, on one very basic level, Congress looks much like the rest of … Continue reading