- Brad Johnson: Expectations are different now. I'd be interested to hear ALEC's view, but it seems to me...
- The Donald: The W. T. Waggoner ranch, south of Vernon, built by the same landowner who built the Arlington Downs...
- Jason: Today's dose of MURICA! I see what you did there.
- Seymore: I could not be paid enough to teach public school.
- ALEC: My wife was a teacher for 30 years; I'm in law enforcement. I deal with better behaved individuals.
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 22 December 22, 2008
Just looking outside and you can tell Old Man Winter paid us a visit, but in Lake Stevens, it looks like he put in a personal appearance! This icicle was found hanging from Jeremy Olden’s home. KomoNews.com [additional picture] [Thanks, … Continue reading
While watching football Sunday afternoon WifeGeeding offered me a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie.Â The cookie was warm, but I didn’t realize that they were right out of the oven, which resulted in me burning the roof of my mouth.Â … Continue reading
Just click here.
This poor kitten was brutally injured then had his hind legs and tail surgically removed. It’s unknown how he got injured. He was nursed back to health by the employees of this book store in Akita, Japan and is now … Continue reading
The 20 second span starting around the 1:50 mark is priceless.
He could be forgiven for looking just a bit sheepish, but this shepherd has learned how to control his flock using just a poster of a wolf. Farmer Du Hebing couldn’t afford another dog after his old one died and … Continue reading
For the Southern Baptist Convention, 2008 was filled with bad news. Baptisms reached a 20-year low. Church membership dropped, prompting fears the Nashville-based Baptist body was on a downward slide. And its outgoing president warned that within 20 years, more … Continue reading
Members of Congress are often accused of being out of touch with average citizens, but an examination of the religious affiliations of U.S. senators and representatives shows that, on one very basic level, Congress looks much like the rest of … Continue reading