- warren: Surprised they allow this….one tumble and well…disaster.
- whhaley: great article. Looking back I have to say as a Houston Aggie I'm glad we got Mike Sumlin as our coach
- Ben W.: One of my favorite memories as an Astros fan was buying peanuts from the Peanut Dude at the Astrodome and...
- 404 Error: " I found out an old college friend had a major accomplishment and I decided to send him a...
- Uppercase Matt: "Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000" —...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 22 December 22, 2008
Just looking outside and you can tell Old Man Winter paid us a visit, but in Lake Stevens, it looks like he put in a personal appearance! This icicle was found hanging from Jeremy Olden’s home. KomoNews.com [additional picture] [Thanks, … Continue reading
While watching football Sunday afternoon WifeGeeding offered me a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie.Â The cookie was warm, but I didn’t realize that they were right out of the oven, which resulted in me burning the roof of my mouth.Â … Continue reading
Just click here.
This poor kitten was brutally injured then had his hind legs and tail surgically removed. It’s unknown how he got injured. He was nursed back to health by the employees of this book store in Akita, Japan and is now … Continue reading
The 20 second span starting around the 1:50 mark is priceless.
He could be forgiven for looking just a bit sheepish, but this shepherd has learned how to control his flock using just a poster of a wolf. Farmer Du Hebing couldn’t afford another dog after his old one died and … Continue reading
For the Southern Baptist Convention, 2008 was filled with bad news. Baptisms reached a 20-year low. Church membership dropped, prompting fears the Nashville-based Baptist body was on a downward slide. And its outgoing president warned that within 20 years, more … Continue reading
Members of Congress are often accused of being out of touch with average citizens, but an examination of the religious affiliations of U.S. senators and representatives shows that, on one very basic level, Congress looks much like the rest of … Continue reading