- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 December 19, 2008
This one caught my attention, but there are more here.Â Trust me, the baby is darn cute.
The Pew Research Center provides some interesting polls regarding Dubya, check them all out here. Below is just one of them.
God has a postbox and an address. All you need write is “To God, Jerusalem” and the postman in the holy city’s dead-letter office will deliver it for you. Yet, of the 2,000-odd notes delivered to the almighty yesterday, many … Continue reading
Jam jars store jam, the Sun jar collects and stores sunshine so that you can use it at night. Link
This article is from December 14, 2007: Of course, some stocks will thrive even when the market as a whole is on the ropes. After interviewing dozens of analysts and money managers and poring over reams of Wall Street research, … Continue reading
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) â€” A state legislator wants to dump a 19th-century law banning the sale of yellow margarine, though it’s been years since any violator was ordered to spread ’em. Rep. Sara Lampe said Tuesday she plans to … Continue reading