- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 December 18, 2008
These glasses worked for the 2000’s, 1990’s and 1980’s, but I wonder if the 1970’s had these glasses? How will Times Square cope without these glasses in 2010?Â Even if both zeros are used, it would look kinda weird, and … Continue reading
This Volvo comes in at #7, but #1 was quite a surprise. Link
ANKENY, Iowa (AP) — Slush has never smelled so spicy. City crews in the Des Moines suburb of Ankeny are using garlic salt to melt snow and ice on streets from Tuesday’s storm. The salt was donated by Tone Brothers … Continue reading
Just like the music charts, but with hair. Link Here’s the top four . . .
Cooper is a 3 year old American Shorthair cat living in Seattle. Once a week he wears a lightweight digital camera fastened to his collar, which snaps a new photo every 2 minutes. Check out the cat’s blog here and … Continue reading
A Nutley, N.J. man is putting in his two cents about what he calls a lot of non-cents over a traffic ticket. He has been trying to pay his fine in pennies, but the town is demanding he change his … Continue reading
When Anna Sam entered the supermarket world as a part-time checkout clerk, she was 20 years old and still in college, intending to work for a short while to help finance her studies. But graduation came and went, and no … Continue reading
The next time you ask someone what they want for Christmas and their reply is, “Oh, nothing.”Â Then you can consider getting them this: What better present for the person who has everything than a poignant reminder that they want … Continue reading
It’s a very sad blog: There are some things that we own that are just so sad. You know what we mean. Sad. It seems likely that these sad things illuminate our vulnerable places, one way or another. The Saddest … Continue reading
Not to be outdone, The Count counts to three.